USA
11Sergei VORONOV
RUS
12Alexei BYCHENKO
ISR

ENTRIES​

No.NameNation
1Nam NGUYEN
SP: "That's Life" performed by Frank Sinatra; choreo by Tracey Robertson, Kurt Browning
FS: La La Land (soundtrack) by Justin Hurwitz; choreo by Tracey Robertson, Kurt Browning
CAN
2Kevin REYNOLDS
SP: "Illusionary World" by Nobuo Uematsu, Maire Breatnach (Final Fantasy IV); choreo by Lance Vipond
FS: Selections from Ni no Kuniusic of Ni no kuni (a role-playing video game) by Joe Hisaishi; choreo by Lance Vipond
CAN
3Michal BREZINA
SP: "Who Wants to Live Forever" by Brian May, performed by Queen; choreo by Shae-Lynn Bourne (SP)
FS: "I'm a Man" performed by The Spencer Davis Group; "Thunderstruck" performed by AC/DC; choreo by Nadezhda Kanaeva (FS)
CZE
4Romain PONSART
SP: "In This Shirt (Royksopp Remix)" performed by The Irrepressibles
FS: Carmen by Bizet; choreo by Guillaume Cizeron
FRA
5Morisi KVITELASHVILI
SP: "Clair de Lune" by Claude Debussy and "Bloodstream" by Tokio Myers - Generation; choreo by Daniil Gleikhengauz, Alexei Zhelezniakov
FS: Medley by Mozart Opera Rock : "L'Ouverture'" "L'Assasymphonie' and "Je dors sur les roses;" choreo by Daniil Gleikhengauz, Alexei Zhelezniakov
GEO
6Alexei BYCHENKO
SP: Requiem for a Dream soundtrack by Clint Mansell; choreo by Galit Chait Moracci
FS: Bram Stoker's Dracula (soundtrack) by Wojciech Kilar; choreo by Galit Chait Moracci
FS:
ISR
7Matteo RIZZO
SP: Orchestral version of "nel blu, dipinto di blu:" "Volare by Luca Longobardi; choreo by Corrado Giordani, Massimo Scali
FS: Rolling Stones medley: "I Can't Get No) Satisfaction" by The Rolling Stones; "Streets Of Love" (2009 Re-Mastered Digital Version) by The Rolling Stones; "Paint It Black" by The Rolling Stones; choreo by Corrado Giordani, Massimo Scali
ITA
8Julian Zhi Jie YEE
SP: "To Build A Home by Patrick Watson, performed by The Cinematic Orchestra; choreo by Elvin Wong (SP)
FS: "Seven Nations Army" by Jack White performed by The White Stripes;
"Highway to Hell" by Don Scott performed by AC DC; "Kings & Queens" by Jared Leto performed by Thirty Seconds to Mars; choreo by Michael Hopfes (FS)
MAS
9Sergei VORONOV
SP “Appassionata” by Secret Garden choreographed by Artur Gachinski
FS: "Way Down We Go" (from "Logan" trailer) performed by Kaleo; choreo by Denis Ten
RUS
10Nathan CHEN
SP: "Caravan" by Duke Ellington, performed by Fanfare Ciocarlia; choreo by Marie-France Dubreuil, Shae-Lynn Bourne
FS: "Land of All" by Woodkid; choreo by Marie-France Dubreuil, Shae-Lynn Bourne
USA
11Jimmy MA
SP: “Sahara Tango” and“Mi Gente;” choreo by Nikolai Morozov, Joshua Farris
FS:"Piano Concerto No. 2 in C Minor" by Sergei Rachmaninoff; choreo by Nikolai Morozov, Joshua Farris
USA
12Vincent ZHOU
SP: Exogenesis Symphony Part 3; choreo by Lori Nichol
FS: Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon (soundtrack) by Tan Dun and "Rising Sun" by Kiyoshi Yoshida; choreo by Jeffrey Buttle
USA

Last edited by a moderator:

Noxchild

Medalist
Country
Canada
finally bit the bullet and bought a season pass - couldn't rely on post-comp recaps anymore. PS am I the only one who thinks Vincent could pull out an upset win here, considering he's recovered from his back injury and Nathan's potential college/skating dilemma? Yeah? ok... :scard8:

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
finally bit the bullet and bought a season pass - couldn't rely on post-comp recaps anymore. PS am I the only one who thinks Vincent could pull out an upset win here, considering he's recovered from his back injury and Nathan's potential college/skating dilemma? Yeah? ok... :scard8:

I honestly think anything could happen with the men here...so it's a possibility! I put him as getting the bronze in the predictions game, but what do I know :confused2:

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Very much cheering for Vincent! Hope your body and soul are healthy!

6 o’clock in the morning is fine for watching great men’s skating…. if there is a stream

until then :bed:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
I am waiting for Julian and for some 'Mi Gente' from Jimmy Ma! :love:, it will be 7AM, but I will probably jam all right in my bed:)

sweetice

Praise the Ice God
Final Flight
Go Matteo :hap10:

The short is awesome. With that he can be next to, if not on, the podium.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Aussie Skating Fans, Assemble!

SBS ARE STREAMING THIS LIVE VIA THEIR SBS ON DEMAND SERVICE

Starts at 3pm our time.

LadyB

Record Breaker
I'll keep everything crossed that Sergei rises to the occasion. He's a true legend! Also shouting for Morisi and I've got a weak spot for Vincent. Healthy skates, lads!

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
I hope Alexei is doing okay. Finlandia was a disaster and his practices seemed off. Rooting for him!

livetoskate

On the Ice
This is perhaps the first time I've been so excited to see every single competitor in the men's event! If only it weren't so late at night. I'm on the east coast of the USA and feeling sleepy already. *yawn* I hope Jimmy Ma pulls a surprise and gets a medal. I hope no one gets injured in the quad fest, Nam shows that he is on the upswing, Sergei does well as the "old man," Nathan shows us that he can manage Yale and competitive skating, Vincent's back is ok, Alexei Bychenko shows that his last bomb of a competition was a fluke, etc.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Sending good thoughts to Alexei and Sergei representing the over 30 crowd. Way to be! Inspire those young ones to have long careers.

Brezina must be getting close to 30 too. Knock em dead potato king!

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Sending good thoughts to Alexei and Sergei representing the over 30 crowd. Way to be! Inspire those young ones to have long careers.

Gooo all you 'Oldies' (who are the same age as me) :laugh::hap10:

lady_bee

Medalist

I am also rooting for big brothers, including my Peter Pan, Kevin:cheer:
He and Michal are 28 years old.