Tickets
Schedule
Entries
Live Streaming
Streaming archives
Live scoring

STARTING ORDER

Starting #NameProgram MusicSectionGroup #
1Lori-Ann Matte / Thierry FerlandSP: "Down the Road" by C2C, "Happy" by C2C feat. Derek Martin; choreo by Julie Marcotte
FS: "Ameksa" (District 78 Remix) performed by Taalbi Brothers; "Sendero" performed by Compania Talent Danza; choreo by Julie Marcotte
QC1
2Justine Brasseur / Mark BardeiSP: "Way We Go Down" from "Logan" trailer, by Kaleo
FS: "Once Upon a Time…The Devil (Morricone)" performed by Angèle Dubeau & La Pietà
QC1
3Mariah Mccaw / Steven AdcockSP: "Paint It, Black" performed by Ramin Djawadi, "Paint It, Black" performed by Ciara
FS: "I Giorni" by Ludovico Einaudi, "Turning Page" by Sleeping At Last
ON1
4Camille Ruest / Drew WolfeSP: "Wild Horses," performed by Adam Levine and Alicia Keys; choreo by Julie Marcotte
FS: "Turning Page," from Sleeping at Last; choreo by Julie Marcotte
QC2
5Evelyn Walsh / Trennt MichaudSP: "Come Together" performed by Gary Clark, Jr.; choreo by Alison Purkiss
FS: Romeo and Juliet by Abel Korzeniowski; choreo by Alison Purkiss
ON2
6Kirsten Moore-Towers / Michael MarinaroSP: "First Time Ever I Saw Your Face" performed by Leona Lewis; choreo by Julie Marcotte
FS: Pink Floyd medley: "Shine On You Crazy Diamond", "The Great Gig in the Sky" and "Another Brick in the Wall;" choreo by Julie Marcotte
ON2

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
There is a live scoring page available that can be found on the main event page. The link is also posted above. That page shows elements as they happen, and levels after the skate. As well, the PDF files for results and protocols (time sheet/detailed classification) are being updated after every skater - you just have to refresh.

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Unfortunately it looks like the vk stream that was showing dance appears to have ended broadcast. Any others? I love Pairs and don't want to miss it :(

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
Unfortunately it looks like the vk stream that was showing dance appears to have ended broadcast. Any others? I love Pairs and don't want to miss it :(

I tried a couple others that worked earlier, but I'm seeing curling.

jlmart

On the Ice
Country
Canada
Apparently there are reports coming out of the arena and the live scoring is updating but TSN is not showing the video until 6:30

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Looks like TSN is showing some of the pairs now, while the first group of men should be shown on the livestream starting in ~10 minutes