2020 Nebelhorn Trophy: Ladies Short | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2020 Nebelhorn Trophy: Ladies Short

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
How much fun would it be, to skate to the original Lady Marmalade?
I think this young lady missed a golden opportunity—not really into this cover

I agree - I am not fussed on this cover either.

But, boys did Nathalie sell it!

CaroLiza_fan

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Come on ladies we need more 50s and even some 60s. Scores have been pretty low so far.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
"Chandelier" by Sia being played at the start of the interval.

After some of the music we've heard so far, that's more like it!

CaroLiza_fan

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
I mean I love her, but I was never under the impression that her partners had an easy job. The looks of relief on Bruno's face when he didn't mess up was always telling.
It's different if you're involved yourself like in pairs. When Bruno messed up, Alyona got the result too. But sure, on the ice, she means business. And she's just starting out. Who knows what kind of coach she is behind closed doors. And who knows what kind of coaching Aya needs. Some like the harder approach.

Seven Sisters

Medalist
I'm watching the redirected youtube stream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2HucSOB9jQ
I am also. The regular stream didn’t work properly for me, I had freezes and lags.
Really enjoying this commentator, who I’ve never heard before. She’s silent during the skate and has well-chosen comments after, and I’m pleasantly surprised to have commentary in English!
Do we have GoldenSkaters there live? If so, please find a way to convey appreciation for a commentary job well done. Thanks!

Baron Vladimir

Record Breaker
I am also. The regular stream didn’t work properly for me, I had freezes and lags.
Really enjoying this commentator, who I’ve never heard before. She’s silent during the skate and has well-chosen comments after, and I’m pleasantly surprised to have commentary in English!
Do we have GoldenSkaters there live? If so, please find a way to convey appreciation for a commentary job well done. Thanks!
She said she is commentating for the first time and to be nice to her. Some people are indeed there (or will be there), one as the security and one in the audience from what i know :biggrin:

Last edited:

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
@Pandicorn is there if i'm not mistaken. anyway i second this

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

She told us at the start of the Men's SP that this was her first time commentating, and that she was nervous. And who would blame her? Anybody would be nervous the first time they were commentating.

But, she's been doing really well. I am really impressed with her. Especially when you take into consideration how young she is, and that she is commentating in what is not her first language.

Oh, I should have said, the commentator is former Ice Dancer Ria Schwendinger.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Ooof, I wanted to stay up long enough to watch Guzide at least, but my eyes are shutting on me. Night all!

Have a good night's sleep!

And hopefully Noemie will have a chance to recharge her batteries tomorrow, and come back on Saturday and perform like we know she can!

CaroLiza_fan