2020 Skate America: Free Dance | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2020 Skate America: Free Dance

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
I liked this a lot better than at the ISP Challenge. Maybe it's starting to feel like a true free dance for me instead of a version of their rhythm dance from a few years ago.

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Miles better than A Star is Born, but why not use the Jeff Buckley version all the way through? They've already used KD Lang.

I'm exhausted, going to bed now!

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Meant the version they played during K&C of the previous dance team. Interesting to hear someone skating to orchestral Debbie Harry :cool:
I meant that too, it really was Blondie. It's just the way the music was mixed it distorted her vocal. And yes, I'm talking about what the DJ was playing BEFORE Jean Luc and Kaitlyn skated.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
That was another very well-skated program, but one that I did not find terribly interesting. It was very monotonous. As usual, I find that I watch him far more than I watch her. It's a shame that he's so petite, since he's such a fantastic skater. They are somewhat limited by the fact that they are so close in size.
I hear people say that they watch him more. Personally I can’t take my eyes off her. For me she has presence like no other and she’s like a magnet. I’m drawn to her. I have 2 of her paintings too. I don’t think they’re limited. I’m just glad the judges like it. I got to where I couldn’t watch anymore last year. And the silver for my babies!!!!

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
I hear people say that they watch him more. Personally I can’t take my eyes off her. For me she has presence like no other and she’s like a magnet. I’m drawn to her. I have 2 of her paintings too. I don’t think they’re limited. I’m just glad the judges like it. I got to where I couldn’t watch anymore last year. And the silver for my babies!!!!
From the experience of a former ice dancer, it's all about Baker! Kaitlyn is good too, but he's on a totally different level.