Time in Other Places

StN.NamesPattern
Dances
Place
Pattern Dances
Score
1Clara Fugate, Arctic FSC
Warren Fugate, Arctic FSC
PD: Starlight Waltz: "I'm Feeling Good" cover version; Rocker Foxtrot: "La Mer (Beyond the Sea)" by Charles Trenet
FD: “The Mask of Zorro” by James Horner; choreo by Pasquale Camerlengo
2Anaelle Kouevi, ION FSC
Yann Homawoo, ION FSC
PD: Starlight Waltz: "Waltz Suite, Op. 110: VI. Happiness" by Prokofiev; Rocker Foxtrot: “16 Tons” by LeAnn Rimes
FD: Medley of “All Night” and “The Fog” by Parov Stelar and “Sing Sing Sing" performed by Parov Stelar and Bebo Best; choreo by Elena Novak, Pierre Souquet-Basiege,
Jimmie Manners
3Ja Yi Kirwan, SC of Boston
Drake Tong, Hickory Hill FSC
PD: Starlight Waltz: ”Hold My Hand” by Lady Gaga and Rocker Foxtrot: “Jukebox” by Dimie Cat
FD: Chicago The Musical; choreo by Igor Lukanin
4Michelle Deych, Detroit SC
Ryan Hu, Philadelphia SC & HS
PD: Starlight Waltz: “Hijo de la Luna,” written by José María Cano and Rocker Foxtrot: “Pennies
from Heaven” by Paul Anka and Michael Bublé
FD: “Le Jazz Hot” by Julie Andrews; choreo by Greg Zuerlein, Tanith White, Charlie White
5Jasmine Robertson, Scott Hamilton SC
Cooper Cornwell, FSC of Southern California
PD: Starlight Waltz: “Caught Out In The Rain” by Beth Hart and Rocker Foxtrot: “How ’Bout A Dance”
by Laura Osness
FD: “Golden Slumbers”/”Carry That Weight” and “The End;” choreo by Pasquale Camerlengo, Igor Shpilband

StNo.NamesQualify
1Michelle Deych & Ryan Hu3rd U.S. Novice Ice Dance Final
2Ja Yi Kirwan & Drake Tong4th U.S. Novice Ice Dance Final
3Jasmine Robertson & Cooper Cornwell1st U.S.
Novice Ice
Dance Final
4Anaelle Kouevi & Yann Homawoo2nd U.S. Novice Ice Dance Final
5Clara Fugate & Warren Fugate5th U.S. Novice Ice Dance Final

StNo.NamesQualify
1Jasmine Robertson & Cooper Cornwell1st U.S.
Novice Ice
Dance Final
2Anaelle Kouevi & Yann Homawoo2nd U.S. Novice Ice Dance Final
3Clara Fugate & Warren Fugate5th U.S. Novice Ice Dance Final
5Michelle Deych & Ryan Hu3rd U.S. Novice Ice Dance Final
5Ja Yi Kirwan & Drake Tong4th U.S. Novice Ice Dance Final

Last edited:

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Michelle and Ryan look like a very tall team, they have super long lines. 😍 Very little height difference, I'm interested in seeing their lifts tomorrow. Michelle clearly loves this, she was smiling the whole time, very cute 🥹

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
I really wish USFS included the ages in brackets behind the names, I want to know if these are baby babies (i.e. won't move up to Jrs soon) or older babies (already Jr eligible but chose to stay in Novices). 🤓

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Well, Cooper has already discovered the Ice Dancer V-Neck. He's not yet lost the ability to wear colours though. 😜
Jasmine is 14 and Cooper is 15, he's indeed very tall for his age (he's 6'3'').

Last edited:

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Oh, Ice Dance twins 😁 For the fact that different gender twins aren't that common, and Ice Dancers aren't that common, there's a surprising amount of them mingling around 😂

Fireplace7890

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Love this song for Jasmine and Cooper. It's from a Broadway musical "Bonnie and Clyde". The show didn't last long but I really liked it so it brings back a nice memory.

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Love this song for Jasmine and Cooper. It's from a Broadway musical "Bonnie and Clyde". The show didn't last long but I really liked it so it brings back a nice memory.
Jasmine and Cooper are really good, I'm just a wee bit worried about him outgrowing her considering how tall he already is. 😅

jorge2912

On the Ice
Country
Chile
I seen Fugate. are siblings? .. I liked their pattern dance style very elegant , like a true ballroom stage for a moment thought was seeing a waltz competition in Austria , maybe a lobe pattern deviation but I think that can influence improve more. Style is great.

Robertson & Cornwell, was great I love their dance style and enjoyed it a lot, perfect starlight waltz and haven't lobe deviation , had harmony between music and choreography, I love it!!

Deich & Lu are very good and the music of a Spanish band Mecano - Hijo de la luna isn't for me common see or heard on American ice dance or figure skating that song , I liked their ice dance program , reminded me to contemporary ballet, have a very good interpretation and it talks the choreography by itself.

By the way going deep technically talking because said a technical lexicon word.
Lobe Is a series of edges, all curving the same way is called a lobe. Lobes are generally part of a circle with a common center.

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
I really wish USFS included the ages in brackets behind the names, I want to know if these are baby babies (i.e. won't move up to Jrs soon) or older babies (already Jr eligible but chose to stay in Novices). 🤓
The Competition Central page for Nationals has bio pages.

Here's the bio page for Novice Ice Dancers:

It lists birthdates, coaches, choreographers, music, etc. Lots of great info!

ramurphy2005

Unabashed Mainer
On the Ice
Country
United-States
Ugh....fall on the opening set of twizzles, but the Fugates recovered well from it.

ramurphy2005

Unabashed Mainer
On the Ice
Country
United-States
Kouevi and Homawoo were fun.

Now, I want to fire whoever did the cuts for this Chicago program of Kiwan and Tong.