2021 Cup of Austria: General Info | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2021 Cup of Austria: General Info

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Does anyone know if the Challenger portion will be live streamed? I'm watching Nebelhorn now and their is a free stream offered and in the past I've paid a fee to watch Finlandia but don't know what is being offered this year. I don't recall ever seeing Ice Challenge offer a stream.

The entire way this is being presented is very confusing....but I would still love to watch!
This is all I can find. There is a link to watch ISU events...but this one?

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Here is the link to the official website: https://www.icechallenge.at/ (I kinda feel some second-hand embarrassment for my countrymen because the English version is not very good...). You can also buy tickets there.
If there is a live stream, it should appear on the website linked above or maybe on this youtube channel (where they usually stream Austrian Nationals and other local competitions): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCumwRQ0JMZ-_XiOlkj4ajGA
I got tickets for Friday and Saturday, so I'll be able to cheer for Liza live! :jump:

Erm, are you sure you copied in the correct YouTube link? Because that's the channel that usually streams the Italian events.

I really hope there is a stream. Although, seeing the timetable and the size of the entry lists, skating is going to be continuing into the wee small hours! :laugh:

Enjoy yourself!

CaroLiza_fan

Rudel-chw

On the Ice
Country
Chile
Erm, are you sure you copied in the correct YouTube link? Because that's the channel that usually streams the Italian events.

However, it does have older Austrian events, like this one:

Hopefully they will stream this event :pray:

PS: Seems that the video can't be embedded, but on the YT webpage it does play.

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
However, it does have older Austrian events, like this one:

Hopefully they will stream this event :pray:

PS: Seems that the video can't be embedded, but on the YT webpage it does play.

I stand corrected. Thank you. :thank:

Fingers crossed that we do get coverage. I have a lot of vested interests here!

CaroLiza_fan

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Yeah, that's the channel I watched all the local Austrian competitions on when no audiences were allowed last year. It seems our Italian figure skating friends share it with us. :)
However, I have no info if Cup of Austria really will be streamed there, but it can't hurt to keep an eye on it.

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just wanted to correct something I said earlier in this thread. The Novice level competitions that were due to be held as a separate event next month have now been integrated into this event. (Presumably because the entries were a lot smaller than expected).

The Advanced Novice Ladies SP starts in two hours from now, and will be followed immediately by the Advanced Novice Men's SP (there is only 1 boy entered).

Hope this helps.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
@dorispulaski - thank you for creating a thread in this sub-forum for the Junior competitions. It makes more sense to have the whole event together in one place, rather than separated between the Challenger forum and the Other Events forum.

With this in mind, do you think we should have a thread in this sub-forum for the Novice competitions? Or, should we just use the Ice Challenge thread over in the Other Events forum?

CaroLiza_fan

Country
Norway
The original entries list says now Gubanova and Östlund is still on the list, but there you could see Liza is out. It says it was updated today, so I don´t know what to believe. I guess we will just have to wait to see until the start order is out.

Edit: Just checked the mens list and Semenko is still on it, even though we can be pretty sure he WD because of injury. So the list is probably not updated all though Kolyada and Lutfillin is out.