2021 Small Federation National Championships: Dates, reschedulings and cancellations

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
So, if anyone apart from me feels the strange urge to watch Austrian nationals, here is a link to the live stream: https://www.youtube.com/user/idealwebtv
This year, I will not attend in person due to the Covid restrictions, so I am quite happy that Skate Austria is streaming the competition.

The schedule in local time for seniors is as follows:
Friday, 11.12.2020
19:10-19:49 Ladies' SP
19:49-20:28 Men's SP (featuring Maurizio Zandron)
20:28-20:40 Pairs' SP (featuring Miriam Ziegler and Severin Kiefer)

Saturday, 12.12.2020
18:50-19:31 Ladies' FP
19:31-20:19 Men's FP
20:37-20:50 Pairs' FP

Enjoy!
If you start a thread for Austrian Nationals in this forum more people will see it and you might get more watchers... :)

alexocfp

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Looks like the Estonian Championships are scheduled for late January.

January 29-31, 2021Estonian Championship 2021Tondiraba ice rinkEstonian Ice Skatin

alexocfp

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Updated with info on Estonian (thanks alexocfp!) and South Korean Nationals. The list is getting quite substantial!
Glad to help Harriet.

You are doing a fantastic job aggregating all these competitions so you shouldn’t have to do it alone.

So thank you for the fine work and effort. Makes it easier for us to watch these events.

alexocfp

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Also appears the Turkish championships scheduled for this weekend have been postponed.

Can’t find any information on the Croatian championships that are also scheduled this weekend.

GiGi23

Rinkside
Irish Championships update, no alternative arrangements announced yet. They also decided in the summer to drop Basic and Intermediate Novice from the national championships but in light of this a skater only needs one part of their Advanced Novice test (SP or FS) to compete that level at nationals. Normally there is a winter season of learn to skate lessons and an exhibition skate competition in Ireland but none of the temporary rinks are operating this year due to Covid 19 restrictions.

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Irish Championships update, no alternative arrangements announced yet. They also decided in the summer to drop Basic and Intermediate Novice from the national championships but in light of this a skater only needs one part of their Advanced Novice test (SP or FS) to compete that level at nationals. Normally there is a winter season of learn to skate lessons and an exhibition skate competition in Ireland but none of the temporary rinks are operating this year due to Covid 19 restrictions.

Thanks GiGi23, I've added that to the main post along with the info about Ukraine from Walt FSHunter.

GiGi23

Rinkside
Based on an interview IFS did with the ISU I believe Winter Star doubled as BLR nationals, the federation put in a request to turm their nationals into an international competition

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Based on an interview IFS did with the ISU I believe Winter Star doubled as BLR nationals, the federation put in a request to turm their nationals into an international competition
Oh, that's interesting! I'll add it to the main post, thank you for the news. :)

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
As far as I know, although the Challenge Cup is still scheduled, National Championships are no longer a part of it. There will only be a senior competition and that will include all disciplines - including ID. Obviously there will be participation of the Dutch Team but the first Dutch man/lady/pair/dance couple will not be considered as being the Dutch Champion. It's all a bit strange but we will see what happens eventually.

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
As far as I know, although the Challenge Cup is still scheduled, National Championships are no longer a part of it. There will only be a senior competition and that will include all disciplines - including ID. Obviously there will be participation of the Dutch Team but the first Dutch man/lady/pair/dance couple will not be considered as being the Dutch Champion. It's all a bit strange but we will see what happens eventually.
That does seem very odd! But thank you for letting me know, I'll update the main post.