Status
Not open for further replies.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
There are so many mistakes... and they are still there... i stopped reading at
LIA PERERIA

but then... there were so many more ... and they had a chance to correct so more.. but good news.. they added Finlandia now and Conrad, Lia, FBS and Brooke and Ben are listed !!!

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
Didnt Lia say she was moving to pairs? Is she just finishing this season in singles or am I remembering the whole thing wrong?

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Didnt Lia say she was moving to pairs? Is she just finishing this season in singles or am I remembering the whole thing wrong?
the only thing i have seen (but of course, i cannot say i have been really up to date) is her registration in the Ontario sectional series in both pairs and singles. Considering the partnership is so fresh, they may not be ready to compete for a while... and she's had programs done in singles and already competed twice with them.... so why not keep doing both and she can evaluate what are her best options for the future?

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
:console:It is still early in the season. Here's hoping the Free Skate goes better. :ghug:
of course... a bit worried for Wesley and Matte-Ferland... but i guess fans from other skaters could be worried too... :) i had forgotten how annoying the early challengers can be :)

Sai Bon

Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand
A recent CBC article about Canadian athletes retiring. Features Kaetlyn Osmond and Nam Nguyen along with some stars of other sports. There is a long video of Kaetlyn which is 3 years old, but I still found it interesting.
I read the article. Felt sad for Nam feeling so fed up with figure skating, but glad that he found a new passion.

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I just finished watching and the Canadians were the shockingly good surprise for me at this event. Roman skated the best short program he has ever skated. Interesting that all his jumps are in the first half. Keegan was Keegan, all over the place, but, I liked his program and it was great to see him and he is still in medal standing at bronze. Maddie, was great 👍. I like her expression. Hopefully, all three end up on the podium 😀

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I just finished watching and the Canadians were the shockingly good surprise for me at this event. Roman skated the best short program he has ever skated. Interesting that all his jumps are in the first half. Keegan was Keegan, all over the place, but, I liked his program and it was great to see him and he is still in medal standing at bronze. Maddie, was great 👍. I like her expression. Hopefully, all three end up on the podium 😀
Roman did all the jumps in the first half before too... I remember noticing that before... and ending with 3 spins at one point as well too if I am not mistaken

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
Deanna and Maxime were so beautiful to watch tonight in Oberstdorf. I've never seen them skate so well. They interpreted the music wonderfully, and showed such creative movements. And the elegance is really something. And they deservedly won the gold!

Oberstdorf is a great place for Canada this year it seems. Already three medals of which two golds. Wonderful for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.