2022 Bavarian Open | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2022 Bavarian Open

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Mmmm. They must be running late, because I came back at the top of the hour expecting that #2 Paula BERYAK would be in the middle of her programme, but it was actually #1 Olesya RAY getting ready to start.

This could be a problem, as I am going to have to leave shortly before half past. And I really want to see my kid, Stefania Yakovleva, LIVE.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Now, that was a strange moment for the first of the foreign skaters, Flora Marie SCHALLER (AUT).

She did a kick, and was too keen to get moving again, and lost her balance. I don't think enough of her ended up on the ice for it to be classed as a fall, though. I think it will be called as a double hands down.

EDIT: She got a 1 point deduction for a fall. I think it was for what I mentioned, because I can't remember any other falls.​

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Right, now it's time for my girl.

:cheer: ALL THE BEST STEFANIA!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
A pretty dodgy start. The first jump was absolutely wild, she was never going to land it. But, she managed to avaid it turning into a fall by having a double hands down. Probably the bigget stretching hands down I've ever seen!

Just about got round on the second jump. But whether it was fully rotated, I don't know.

The rest of the programme was faultless to me. It was just beautiful.

And she's been given a big cuddly toy. It looks like a sloth to me, but I'm no David Attenborough.

They're taking a VERY long time to announce her scores. Come on!

She's scratching her left knee a lot. I think it's a sign of impatience more than anything physical.

Finally! 39.25. Into 3rd.

And I'm away now. (I had been hoping to see the last skater in the group, but it's too late).

:cheer: WELL DONE STEFANIA!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Aww Kanon :( Falls on the back end of her combo and the flip. But I believe this was her first ever international comp? And her first comp since last summer so hopefully just nerves and rust. Still has wonderful spins and personality! Hope she can have a better free.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Aww Kanon :( Falls on the back end of her combo and the flip. But I believe this was her first ever international comp? And her first comp since last summer so hopefully just nerves and rust. Still has wonderful spins and personality! Hope she can have a better free.
I still know nothing about her injury

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Kanon can be found at the 50 min point here

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
This was a very UnKanon skate. Does she look taller?
Here she is at Skate Milwaukee 2021. This is Kanon.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
A warning about the vids....they are chock full of popup advertising and full 30 second commercials. Only some of which you can x out of.

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
A warning about the vids....they are chock full of popup advertising and full 30 second commercials. Only some of which you can x out of.

Yep, that's what I hate about watching videos on Dailymotion. Thankfully they don't do that when broadcasting live any more. It used to be that put in adverts every 10 minutes timed from when you opened the stream. So, to be able to watch it in full, you had to have 2 streams open so that you could flick back and forth whenever one went to adverts.

And thank you for finding the archived video for the Junior Ladies I SP. I have now edited all my reminder posts so that the streaming link points to the relevant archived video(s).

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Sorry for the late post. The computer was on a serious go-slow, so I had to re-start it. But, we're still on the Warm-Up, so no skaters have been missed.

A very early start for Day 2 of the Bavarian Open. And, after having all girls on Day 1, we start with the boys today. Two groups - a group of 3 Germans and 1 Lithuanian, followed by a group of 5 Germans.

Livestream for the Advanced Novice Men's SP is now on air.

Here is the link for the archived livestream (starts at 9m 54s):
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x876u8r

Here is the Time Schedule:
http://www.deu-event.de/results/BO2022/BO2022_AdvancedNoviceBoys_SP_TimeSchedule.pdf

And here is the live scoring:
http://www.deu-event.de/results/BO2022/SEG019.HTM

Hope this helps

:cheer: ALL THE BEST EVERYBODY!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
The Lithuanian skater that was due to finish off Group 1, Luka IMEDASHVILI, has withdrawn. Which means that this is now an all-German competition.

Which reminds me, does anybody know when the Bavarian Championship segments are being held? They have their own pages on the Entries / Results page, but they are not mentioned in the timetable at the bottom. And I can't find a Coloured Time Schedule for the event.

The Junior Ladies SP has already taken place. I assume it was held at the end of the day yesterday, after the second of the international Junior Ladies SP segments finished (I haven't finished watching it yet, so I don't know for sure). And that the Free Skate will be held at the end of today. But, I'm just guessing.

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
LOVED that programme from Richard Alexander VON GÖLER!!!

It was a lively programme to what sounded to me like Turkish music. (I could be wrong, though).

He goes into 2nd position, with 2 to go.

EDIT: He finished up in 2nd, just 0.29 points behind the leader, Leon ROJKOW, and just 0.21 points ahead of 3rd position, Robert WILDT. This is going to be an exciting battle for the podium positions tomorrow afternoon!​

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
And now that the boys are finished, it is the girls for the rest of the day. Same skaters as yesterday, but the segments are in a slightly different order. Today, we have the Advanced Novice II skaters going before the Advanced Novice I skaters.

Livestream for the Advanced Novice Ladies I FS is now on air.

Here is the link for the archived livestream (starts at 1h 25m 20s):
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x876u8r

Here is the Time Schedule:
http://www.deu-event.de/results/BO2022/BO2022_AdvancedNoviceGirlsII_FS_TimeSchedule.pdf

And here is the live scoring:
http://www.deu-event.de/results/BO2022/SEG024.HTM

Hope this helps

:cheer: ALL THE BEST EVERYBODY!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
And now that the boys are finished, it is the girls for the rest of the day. Same skaters as yesterday, but the segments are in a slightly different order
Aww missed the boys.

Oh well, always fun to watch skating.

I like how the list of skaters in the group had the colours of the German flag on it.

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Aww missed the boys.

Oh well, always fun to watch skating.

I like how the list of skaters in the group had the colours of the German flag on it.

Hello Moose! Nice to have you here.

We don't quite have the 61 Advanced Novice Ladies skaters that were in the Provisional Entry lists. But we do have a still large field of 49 coming up, spread across 2 segments. (I don't know if they are going to combine the results at the end, or keep them as 2 sets of results).

So, sit back and enjoy!

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Haven't seen too many programmes to Sia's "Unstoppable", so I don't know yet if it is a tempting fate programme. But, Ornella CRIVOLAP doesn't drop any places, so it looks like it isn't.

I've always loved the name "Ornella". There is a French motorbike rider with that name that I like. But, this girl is from Bavaria. Although, she represents the Munich club rather than the Oberstdorf club.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Awwwwww!!!! A Katie Melua melody for Hannah RÖNITZ!!!!

And not the songs that you would nomally hear.

I know that, strictly speaking, Katie's Georgian. But I always consider her to be one of our's.

But then, inexplicably, Christina Aguilera appeared singing "Show Me How You Burlesque".

CaroLiza_fan