2022 CS U.S. International Figure Skating Classic: Info and Pre-game Chat | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2022 CS U.S. International Figure Skating Classic: Info and Pre-game Chat

Country
Norway
Is it possible they are giving Gracie another Challenger, along with Lindsay, Isabeau and Amber Glenn? I was also surprised, but I mean maybe they have a plan. She has better results then the subs even at Nats and recently, based on results it does not make any sense.

The mens event is looking really really great!

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Is it possible they are giving Gracie another Challenger, along with Lindsay, Isabeau and Amber Glenn? I was also surprised, but I mean maybe they have a plan. She has better results then the subs even at Nats and recently, based on results it does not make any sense.

The mens event is looking really really great!
Maybe. I'm just frustrated. And YES it is. There is streaming of this yes?

Country
Norway
Maybe. I'm just frustrated. And YES it is. There is streaming of this yes?
Yeah me too. I just try to stay positive. I try to think that maybe the meaning of this is that they actually consider Gracie as the top skaters now together with Lindsay, Isabeau and Amber and wants to send those who had the best results so far to a Challenger in Europe? For sure they have sent US skaters to one of those in Europe before. Karen and Amber was sent to Finlandia Trophy last year, so I guess they are sending to either Finlandia or Lombardia or both this year - so maybe Gracie will get one of those. Let´s stay positive:pray: I would for sure think that Lindsay and Isabeau wants a Challenger as well, all though they have GP, and there is no way the US fed are not considering them good enough. So there is probably a logic behind all this.

I hope there is a stream, that would be great!

katymay

Medalist
Kevin Aymoz!! Kevin alone is worth the trip to Lake Placid. I can’t wait!
Actually he is. Of all the skaters I've seen in person, Aymoz is the only one whose speed must be seen in person to be appreciated. It doesn't always work out in terms of the jumps, however, he is far more exciting than the skaters who putter along and carefully plot their jumps.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wow, no love for my man Jimmy Ma in the predictions.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Actually he is. Of all the skaters I've seen in person, Aymoz is the only one whose speed must be seen in person to be appreciated. It doesn't always work out in terms of the jumps, however, he is far more exciting than the skaters who putter along and carefully plot their jumps.
I have heard that Keegan is so fast he's like a blur. But I will never find out. :confused:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
And once again Canada does not have a lady entered. They have entries in Men, Dance and Pairs but none in ladies. Yet when you think about it the last Can World Champ was a lady. And it was also in ladies that Can was able to have two on the same podium.
Skate Canada strikes again by not sending enough skaters to an event just next door... Really? ugh

figureskatingandrainbows

As Kao Miura once said, スケートって難しい
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
I shelled out for Peacock and a nice VPN (a decision I'm now regretting after seeing the empty figure skating page) but that means I'll hopefully be able to do most of the PBPs for the senior singles events. (I will probably not do pairs unless there's a tech box and I'm definitely not trying ice dance with the new rule changes). I really wish there was an international stream for this event like all of the other Challengers, but NBC has to be stubborn, I suppose.

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I shelled out for Peacock and a nice VPN (a decision I'm now regretting after seeing the empty figure skating page) but that means I'll hopefully be able to do most of the PBPs for the senior singles events. (I will probably not do pairs unless there's a tech box and I'm definitely not trying ice dance with the new rule changes). I really wish there was an international stream for this event like all of the other Challengers, but NBC has to be stubborn, I suppose.
Please do the PBPs. I'm amazed at how anyone can do them. I can't type and watch at the same time. :dbana: