2022 U.S. National ticket info | Golden Skate

2022 U.S. National ticket info

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
All-Session Tickets for the 2022 Toyota U.S. Figure Skating Championships in Nashville to go on Sale Monday, April 19

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado (April 14, 2021) - All-session tickets for the 2022 Toyota U.S. Figure Skating Championships will go on sale at 12 p.m. EDT on Monday, April 19, 2021. The 2022 U.S. Championships will be held Jan. 3-9, 2022 in Nashville, Tennessee. All junior and championship level events will be held at Bridgestone Arena in downtown Nashville, with the Ford Ice Center Bellevue serving as the practice facility.

U.S. champions will be crowned in ladies, men’s, pairs and ice dance at the championship and junior levels of the U.S. Figure Skating competitive structure. The U.S. Championships, which next year will serve as the final qualifying competition prior to U.S. Figure Skating nominating athletes to the U.S. Olympic Figure Skating Team, attracts more than 750 athletes, coaches, officials and media to the host community, in addition to thousands of spectators.

All-session tickets will be available at www.2022uschampionships.com. All-session tickets will include admission to all official practice and competitive sessions at Bridgestone Arena as well as the Skating Spectacular on Jan. 9, 2022.

Championship weekend and single-session tickets will go on sale at a later date. For more information, visit http://www.2022uschampionships.com.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
FYI if you attended SkateAmerica, its the same drill.
Purchase your tickets through ticketmaster from the above website
They will not appear in your ticketmaster account.
Click on "manage tickets" in the confirmation email.
You will then , at least for me this is easier, transfer the URl to your cell phone and make an app of it.
This Url will be something like AM.ticketmaster.com/preditors 123456
NOW you can access each of the 15 session tickets on your phone. The website considers each session an "event"
I would bring up each session, go to the ticket. Take a screen shot of the ticket with its QR code, and then save the ticket to my Google Pay account. Then I would back out using the back button and menu bar and go to the next "event" (session).
Unlike SA, there is no practice session ticket. I will bring this to the attention of USFS.
In this manner, you will have the option to access the tickets through the app you made for your preditor/ticketmaster account.
You will also have them saved to Google pay/apple wallet
The third way is to bring up the screen shots. I keep them as JPGs in a special image folder.
Last ditch would be to show your printed email at the box office. I am here to tell you many old people who dont even have smart phones had to do this to get paper tickets.