2022 U.S. Nationals: Prediction Contest | Page 26 | Golden Skate

2022 U.S. Nationals: Prediction Contest    Deadline: 2022-01-06 at 20:45 (UTC/GMT)

cabres

On the Ice
Overall - bronze, women - silver, pairs - bronze, ice dance - bronze. I'm very, very happy because I didn't take anything from Canada.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
For the first time I got a medal in my favourite discipline (the pairs), and it's a gold!! And I even managed to get a bronze as well, in Dance. This pleases me - a lot. My congratulations to all medallists, especially @elektra blue and @GoneWithTheWind who had the best predictive powers of all!
the gods made me silly, they had to give me something else to compensate :LOL: thank you
Thanks @ladyjane ! I have no idea how I managed that, but am honoured to share the gold with @elektra blue 😁
it's my priviledge! :love2:

thank you scorers for your work and thank you host! without you all of this would'nt be possible. that said i should start working to my award speach :LOL:

again, congratulations to us all!

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Bronze in pairs and men - two disciplines I rarely medal in so I'll take it along with my gold in ID from Canada!

Onto Europeans with its multiple withdrawals!

16Olympics

On the Ice
Congratulations to all who medaled and thanks to admin for keeping up with the merry go round of this and the other competitions. I got my first gold medal in pairs and that’s a great way to end the craziest nationals ever. Keeping up with the Euro predictions is a full time job thanks for making this as fun as possible

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hiya! Goodness, I only now realized I hadn't checked this thread. And I got a Gold 🌟✨⚡medal in Pairs, my favorite discipline!

Also a bronze in Men. I am pleased.