2023-24 Grand Prix Final: General Info | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2023-24 Grand Prix Final: General Info

Ziotic

Medalist
I don't think I've ever been so unsure about my dance predictions! The only thing that people seem to agree upon is the La/La will be 6th.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I don't think I've ever been so unsure about my dance predictions! The only thing that people seem to agree upon is the La/La will be 6th.
Same here. Not sure if I am happy that there seems to be movement in dance or if I prefer the status quo because I am not liking the movement itself. :)

Last edited:

Sackie

Medalist
Have a feeling that even though CAN did qualify 3 dance teams they will end up 4, 5 and 6.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Have a feeling that even though CAN did qualify 3 dance teams they will end up 4, 5 and 6.
Not impossible considering NHK scores. However, I think Piper and Paul will medal... Not too hopeful for FBS and LaLa... though I believe they are better than the other IAM teams. Just my opinion of course.

It will be interesting how the junior pairs and senior pairs fare too considering the 5 teams Canada has qualified in those events as well.

Sackie

Medalist
Having Piper and Paul come 4th may actually be a good thing. Winning did them no good last year when it came to worlds.