2023 JGP Cup of Austria Pairs Free Skate | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2023 JGP Cup of Austria Pairs Free Skate

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Martina Ariano Kent / Charly Laliberte Laurent (CAN)
Radioactive by Imagine Dragons

3Tw2
2A+2A
3Li4
3LoTh
FiDSp2
ChSq1
3S<? Hand down
5RLi4
3STh
PCSp4

Free Skate score: 104.61
Total score: 158.28

Do I like this program? No, not particularly, but I really like them. Clear winners 🏆 (Also, the way Mark's pronunciation of their names is just so much better than Ted's :laugh2:)

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
they just teamed up.... He was in novice last year with another partner. I have no idea how they managed to pick up all the hard elements so quickly.
I originally had them first and made a last minute change. :palmf:

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
All right, see you later (probably not for most of the junior women but you know, *waves generally in the direction of the future*

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Okay, I have to make some English vocab questions for work but I'll be back for the girls

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Off to rewatch the dance that I overslept and missed.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So much excitement from the last two teams....I don't mean to put pressure by saying it, but both teams are age eligible for the 2026 Olympics.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
So much excitement from the last two teams....I don't mean to put pressure by saying it, but both teams are age eligible for the 2026 Olympics.
yeah... don't jump the gun too quickly. I am not sure what is happening in the USA with all the recent reshuffling but in Canada, all teams on top and there are 5 or 6 + Izzo -Ferland are hoping to get there. Nobody is planning to retire before the games as nobody has made it yet to the games. That's Deanna and Max, Brooke and Ben, Lia and Trennt, Nic and Emma, Kelly Ann and Loucas, Caidence and Raine and as mentioned, Izzo Ferland if they got a very quick eligibility ( I guess they may be aiming for 2030).

auser

Record Breaker
yeah... don't jump the gun too quickly. I am not sure what is happening in the USA with all the recent reshuffling but in Canada, all teams on top and there are 5 or 6 + Izzo -Ferland are hoping to get there. Nobody is planning to retire before the games as nobody has made it yet to the games. That's Deanna and Max, Brooke and Ben, Lia and Trennt, Nic and Emma, Kelly Ann and Loucas, Caidence and Raine and as mentioned, Izzo Ferland if they got a very quick eligibility ( I guess they may be aiming for 2030).
Is Deanna eligible to skate with Max at the Olympics?

Sackie

Medalist
With so many top Pair teams in Canada at the moment it can only mean good things as they push each other to make it to worlds. And even better that we also have some young teams in the wings to push the top teams as well. This JR team has about the same big elements that some of our Sr teams do.