2023 S.A. Zhuk Memorial - Russian Nationals among Boys and Girls (Younger Age) | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2023 S.A. Zhuk Memorial - Russian Nationals among Boys and Girls (Younger Age)

brakes

On the Ice
I'm looking forward to great battle in girls older group (with clear favourite Bazyliuk), but I don't know a single name of younger girls. :scratch2:
Any obvious talents there?

LadyB

Record Breaker
So happy to see Vadim smashed his Elements! :hap10:Likhachev and Khrulev also among the first five. I'm hopeful Nozdrevatikh can climb a few places. Looking forward to SP!

klena

On the Ice
I'm looking forward to great battle in girls older group (with clear favourite Bazyliuk), but I don't know a single name of younger girls. :scratch2:
Any obvious talents there?
Marina Sarycheva (Khrustalny), Alice Zaikina, Katya Korchazhnikova and Lera Litvincheva (CSKA), Yana Anashkina (Ekaterinburg, trained by Labutina's coach), Sofia Sarnovskaya (AoP)

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
Older girls next, the podium fight will be mostly between Margo, Alena, Lena and Valeria but the girls with no ultra cs could get on that podium with a clean skates if 2 or more of these girls have a melt down. Im really exited for the older girls.

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
btw has anyone heard anything about Taisia Korobitsina? Did she not qualify here?
She did qualify. Tatarstan has 3 spots in all disciplines at Younger Age Novice Nationals, and Maria Kotova finished below her at Tatarstan Championships so she would be here even if they only had 2 spots.

Per the IG of her coaches, as of three weeks ago, she was injured, which forced her to withdraw from Jr Nationals, so I assume she hasn't healed enough for her to be able to compete here.

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
Taisia is injuried :cry:
She did qualify. Tatarstan has 3 spots in all disciplines at Younger Age Novice Nationals, and Maria Kotova finished below her at Tatarstan Championships so she would be here even if they only had 2 spots.

Per the IG of her coaches, as of three weeks ago, she was injured, which forced her to withdraw from Jr Nationals, so I assume she hasn't healed enough for her to be able to compete here.
i dont know how I missed that, poor Tasiya hopefully she gets better soon.

brakes

On the Ice
Older girls next, the podium fight will be mostly between Margo, Alena, Lena and Valeria but the girls with no ultra cs could get on that podium with a clean skates if 2 or more of these girls have a melt down. Im really exited for the older girls.
Regarding the first place, I'm hesitating between Margo and Rita. :unsure:

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
1st time in ages ive seen Margo fall on a quad, she was landing them easily in the warm up with no problems :eek::(
Did nerves get to her or something.

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
Landed the both 4S in a combo but those falls on the solo 4T will hurt. I wonder why they didn't switch to the 4S after the 1st 4T fall :shrug:
She will find herself having once more to beat the other in the FS. its so weird that 4t was working just fine in the warm up, she landed all her attempts that I saw.