2023 U.S. Nationals Sr. Men's Free Skate | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2023 U.S. Nationals Sr. Men's Free Skate

Ruthypegs

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom
Good evening everyone - here to enjoy your fun company! I'm blessed because it's 19.45 local time.

Loads of great men skaters to enjoy (US - you are so fortunate!), but here above all to see Jason.

[On a side note, I'm still peeved that Ilia's PCS score was so close to Jason's. If PCS was awarded properly (i.e. independently to just landing jumps if you get my drift), I think we'd see Jason and Ilia's scores as much closer. Ilia deserves to be rewarded for his amazing technical ability but IMHO his performance skills are nowhere near that of Jason's.]

Anyhow, rant over. I'm looking forward to Yaroslav, Camden, Liam, Daniel, and the pre-Raphaelite, too.

CellarDweller

Ice Time
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm here! I've prepared everything so 18 PBP's here we go!

I'm prepared too

517x0Q6qABL._AC_SY580_.jpg

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Let's not forget that if I'm correct that Ilia and Jason have "pre-declined" 4CC, then that means there are at least 5 teams selections to be made... provided Jason and Ilia are named to one of the teams. (I know, I know... we all expect that they WILL be, but ice is slippery and it's wisest to let things play out.)

In any event, there's a lot for these guys to skate for.
Excellent! Thanks for sharing this. That makes this event more exciting and gives Andrew and Maxim and Jimmy, a chance to fight for something.

Also, up to two spots available for Junior Worlds for those that are age-eligible.

Ruthypegs

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom
Good evening everyone - here to enjoy your fun company! I'm blessed because it's 19.45 local time.

Loads of great men skaters to enjoy (US - you are so fortunate!), but here above all to see Jason.

[On a side note, I'm still peeved that Ilia's PCS score was so close to Jason's. If PCS was awarded properly (i.e. independent to just landing jumps if you get my drift), I think we'd see Jason and Ilia's scores as much closer. Ilia deserves to be rewarded for his amazing technical ability but IMHO his performance skills are nowhere near that of Jason's.]

Anyhow, rant over. I'm looking forward to Yaroslav, Camden, Liam, Daniel, and the pre-Raphaelite, too.
Oh and rooting for Andrew, too - he's amazing!

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
hot stuff starts and they do a close up of Dinh...i don't think it's a coincidence

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Okay folks who is going to win group 1 . The degree of difficulty in predicting this is high.

TwinnerA

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Peacock Men FS World Feed starts at 2:30p.m. EST (all skaters/no commentary)
Peacock Men FS non-World feed starts at 3:00 p.m. EST (Skips skaters & has Tara & Johnny)
Also, the World Feed has no commercial breaks but does have slow-mo replay while the non-World Feed does have commercials and no slow-mo replay while skater is in the Kiss & Cry awaiting their scores.