2023 World Junior Figure Skating Championships Practice Reports | Golden Skate

2023 World Junior Figure Skating Championships Practice Reports

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Is there a livestream for the practices?

Or are you there, watching them?

If you have practice Reports, we always like to know what's going on.

And if there is an active practice stream, we particularly want to know!
Any news?

There is a Skate Canada Livestream set up on this page. I hope they will show practices!

Last edited:

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
were the other Georgians there?
We didn’t stay long enough to see if KS was there with Davydenko. Germans (a pair and a singles man) were missing as well, plus Zich, so I am just hoping it is the case of trying to arrive to Berlin via Beijing not a WD. But, even so, not practicing in Calgary prior to SP is not great for her chances. Athlets didn’t seem impacted also far due to altitude, not as obviously as in CS, but I will be waiting for group 6 with my heart in my throat tonight.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
We didn’t stay long enough to see if KS was there with Davydenko. Germans (a pair and a singles man) were missing as well, plus Zich, so I am just hoping it is the case of trying to arrive to Berlin via Beijing not a WD. But, even so, not practicing in Calgary prior to SP is not great for her chances. Athlets didn’t seem impacted also far due to altitude, not as obviously as in CS, but I will be waiting for group 6 with my heart in my throat tonight.

Zich was taking part in the "Cinema On Ice" show in Turin on Saturday. (There are photos from it in this thread over in The Edge).

I hope he has just cut it a bit fine to get to Calgary, and missed the practice to take the opportunity to rest after the long journey. I really hope that he hasn't chosen to do the show instead of Junior Worlds.

CaroLiza_fan

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Zich was taking part in the "Cinema On Ice" show in Turin on Saturday. (There are photos from it in this thread over in The Edge).

I hope he has just cut it a bit fine to get to Calgary, and missed the practice to take the opportunity to rest after the long journey. I really hope that he hasn't chosen to do the show instead of Junior Worlds.

CaroLiza_fan
Well, they are not skating till tomorrow and there is a second practice rink, but I am really worried for Gurgenidze.