Practice Reports

LIVESTREAM

or perhaps

Last edited:

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Mom is going to try to go tomorrow, if the ferries are okay (she lives in Victoria). She might miss most of the women, but she promised me to tell me all about Cha, Shaidorov, Guarise's new partnership, Piper and Paul, and Pavlova/Sviatchenko.

Marirue

On the Ice
Mom is going to try to go tomorrow, if the ferries are okay (she lives in Victoria). She might miss most of the women, but she promised me to tell me all about Cha, Shaidorov, Guarise's new partnership, Piper and Paul, and Pavlova/Sviatchenko.
Looks like that Misha is able to make it to Canada without any much problems. That's good to hear.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Practices start today at 10:00 a.m. Pacific time.

That is 1:00 p.m. Eastern time.

yuumagical

"There is always something to love."
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Really enjoying the English commentators on the stream, though my VPN (set to Canada) has dropped me a couple of times...

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Sources say— Chaeyeon really a standout, US ladies solid but not spectacular
Do you know how Lindsay looked? She started the season really strongly but then withdrew from a number of competitions, including a Challenger and the highly monetarily rewarded Shanghai Trophy :unsure:

yuumagical

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Japanese ladies looking a little inconsistent so far...

Seven Sisters

Medalist
My sources say, Kaori having a rough practice. Two different sources independently reporting that Kaiya R is looking great

(Gosh, it’s just like being in the newsroom again, as I once was, eons ago. The thrill of being the first to know the breaking news! :))

Last edited:

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Japanese ladies looking a little inconsistent so far...
Kaori's pre-competition training sessions fairly often look quite chaotic and usually, she's able to pull it back together when it actually matters. Rion apparently looked pretty good apart from a Waxel, and Rinka is Rinka. She's struggled the whole season so far and in the second half of last season, and it's not looking to be getting better :(

yuumagical

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Kaori's pre-competition training sessions fairly often look quite chaotic and usually, she's able to pull it back together when it actually matters. Rion apparently looked pretty good apart from a Waxel, and Rinka is Rinka. She's struggled the whole season so far and in the second half of last season, and it's not looking to be getting better :(
I agree about Kaori, I recall seeing her during one of the 2022 Worlds practices and thinking she wouldn't become a world champion that year...boy was I wrong. 😂 She seems like the type of person who competes best under pressure...

withwings

On the Ice
Do you know how Lindsay looked? She started the season really strongly but then withdrew from a number of competitions, including a Challenger and the highly monetarily rewarded Shanghai Trophy :unsure:

The same question here- how Lindsay looks?
I have to admit that Bradie and Lindsay are my favorite US girls.