2024 U.S. Nationals Senior Rhythm Dance | Page 13 | Golden Skate

2024 U.S. Nationals Senior Rhythm Dance

ramurphy2005

Unabashed Mainer
On the Ice
Country
United-States
I saw the costumes yesterday on the practice cam and I have to say, I love them.

Elton appropriate and such an improvement from their old costumes.
I read elsewhere that these costumes had been the plan from the beginning of the season, but they needed alterations and couldn't get them in time for the start of the Grand Prix.

CellarDweller

Ice Time
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Child Beauty Pageant and Irish Dancing Competition hair are just two sides of the same medal :laugh2:

Or would you be able tell which one is which without the captions? 😜

McT6.gif

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Bravo Oona and Gage!:hap10:

I'm biased because I love them, but the "I"m Still Standing" portion with energy and steps and all the good things about ice dance, for me.

I think Johnny is out of his gourd with "They look like they're working harder because they're short", almost (almost) sends me back to Ashley. :cautious:

momrk

Medalist
Country
United-States
Bravo Oona and Gage!:hap10:

I'm biased because I love them, but the "I"m Still Standing" portion with energy and steps and all the good things about ice dance, for me.

I think Johnny is out of his gourd with "They look like they're working harder because they're short", almost (almost) sends me back to Ashley. :cautious:
That was a pretty stupid comment on his part

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
I can’t tell if the choreography is what’s failing B/S or if their timing is off. The hyroblade should have been a big highlight moment but it was thrown away on a change of music