4th Event of Russian Cup, 06-10 Nov | Page 6 | Golden Skate

4th Event of Russian Cup, 06-10 Nov

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
I don't like Gubanova's skating at all but she'll probably get third and that's nationals

TripleAxelQueens3

sasha trusova is superior
Final Flight
Yay Nastya!!

I still kind of prefer her in the pre-Buyanova days, but a very good showing from Anastasiia!

Fluture

Record Breaker
Nastya was really good. Alena = :luv17:

Sasha was... well, it wasn‘t her best but I have never seen a pop with such a height. :laugh: 4Lz-3T is bananas of course. In one month she went from underrotating her 4Lz and barely having it count to adding a triple on to it? Almost 21 points on that one, too. At this point I won’t even be surprised if we’ll see 4Lz-3T, 4T, 4T, 4S or something like that at the final. :biggrin:

Alena could have beaten her here had she landed some.3As but I was already suspecting she wouldn‘t go for one after ahe already didn‘t in the SP since the SP would be the best way to challenge Anna and Sasha since they aren’t allowed to do quads in it. If Alena doesn‘t step up her game, Sasha has the JGPF title in the bag. Anna could challenge her but she‘s a bit too inconsistent. That will be a battle at JGPF between those 3As and hopefully at Junior Worlds as well!

elysium

On the Ice
Alena skated so gracefully as Juliet. And the technical difficulties of the elements put on ice by Sasha and Anna were just crazy. Hope will see clean skates at the JGPF and JWC.

Really liked the info box on the broadcast of this competition. They showed the planned elements as well, which was quite interesting to compare with what actually happened.

katymay

Medalist
Alena skated so gracefully as Juliet. And the technical difficulties of the elements put on ice by Sasha and Anna were just crazy. Hope will see clean skates at the JGPF and JWC.

Really liked the info box on the broadcast of this competition. They showed the planned elements as well, which was quite interesting to compare with what actually happened.

Also love how they flash a protocol screen, why can't the ISU buy this technology and adopt it?

Fluture

Record Breaker
I wanted to rewatch because I missed the start of Alena‘s FS and the ladies before her but the stream doesn‘t work anymore. Does anyone know where else to watch it?

cell

On the Ice
Why didn't Scherbakova compete in the same event as Kostornaia and Trusova?:*confused*