4th Event of Russian Cup, 07-11 Nov, Kazan | Page 5 | Golden Skate

4th Event of Russian Cup, 07-11 Nov, Kazan

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
So deep is the field that 2 of Tarusina, Sakhanovich and Fedichkina won't even make Nationals. Personally I like Tarusina best but ice is slippery.

Kostornaya is such a beautiful skater for someone so young, she links her movements well and is quite polished, I just wish her jumps carried a little more distance.

I want Sakhanovich to make it.
But I've never seen Tarusina.

Amer

Final Flight
Country
Italy
Now how did Gulyakova make it to Senior Nationals?
Did she do well at previous Russian Cups this season?

atsumiri

Record Breaker
Now how did Gulyakova make it to Senior Nationals?
Did she do well at previous Russian Cups this season?
yes
as a senior
Gulyakova
1st stage - 1st place (202.98)
2nd stage - 3rd place (194.58)

Konstantinova
2nd stage - 1st place (207.85)
3rd stage - 3rd place (194.68)

Gubanova
1st stage - 2nd place (189.31)
3rd stage - 2nd place (199.95)

Most likely 4th spot will take Tarusina
4th stage - 4th place (191.06)
5th stage to go

Amer

Final Flight
Country
Italy
yes
as a senior
Gulyakova

Konstantinova

Gubanova

5th stage to go

Okay thank you!

Country
Russia
yes
as a senior
Gulyakova

Konstantinova

Gubanova

5th stage to go

There is info that Trusova and Tarakanova will not be at Senior Nationals because they are 13 years old while for SrNats is needed to be at least 14 (other three JGP Finalists are 14 or 15).
So two more spots for skaters who qualify by Russian Cup Events. Probably for Serafima Sakhanovich and (Sofia Istomina or Lidia Yakovleva).

atsumiri

Record Breaker
There is info that Trusova and Tarakanova will not be at Senior Nationals because they are 13 years old (other three JGP Finalists are 14 or 15).
So two more spots for skaters who qualify by Russian Cup Events. Probably for Serafima Sakhanovich and (Sofia Istomina or Lidia Yakovleva).
this info is still not confirmed. so just rumors.
and I read about rules. The rules haven't changed from 2015/2016 season when Alisa participated at 13 y.o.
So will wait for the official statement.

Country
Russia
this info is still not confirmed. so just rumors.
and I read about rules. The rules haven't changed from 2015/2016 season when Alisa participated at 13 y.o.
So will wait for the official statement.
There is confirmation from https://ask.fm/Alexey_Erokhov/ - he practices in same group with Trusova and Tarakanova.

Kostornaya, Panenkova, Samodurova competed at Russian Cup Events as Seniors (4th Event), Trusova (3rd Event) and Tarakanova (2nd Event) - as Juniors.

Hamonrsa

On the Ice
no only Fedichkina is out for sure (sadly for her) but Tarusina need to skates at the 5th event and finish in 4 or higher to beat Sakhanovich and take the last spot for Nationals

I don’t speak Russian well but this video confuses me. It appears it was posted six days ago and is related to Nationals. Fedichkina appears in it. I apologize in advance if I am wrong:

https://youtu.be/GPpCjhHDwI8

Country
Russia
I don’t speak Russian well but this video confuses me. It appears it was posted six days ago and is related to Nationals. Fedichkina appears in it. I apologize in advance if I am wrong:

https://youtu.be/GPpCjhHDwI8

Fedichkina may be included "by solution of Coach Council". One or two spots may be distributed by such a solution.
Sofia Istomina and Lidia Yakovleva (pretenders to last spot on results of Russiian Cup Events) are not widely known and never had really high results. So one of these two may be substituted by Fedichkina.

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
I will be very upset if they don't allow Nastya T. and Sasha to participate.
They qualified fair and square.

And they were allowed to participate in two stages of the JGP as they were eligible. They earned their second stage and they earned their way to the final. If the rule is that JGPF qualifiers get to go to Senior Nationals, then they should have thought about that before. It's not Sasha's or Nastya's fault that they qualified and they really should be allowed to participate.

Of course, this is all a rumor.

Hamonrsa

On the Ice
Fedichkina may be included "by solution of Coach Council". One or two spots may be distributed by such a solution.
Sofia Istomina and Lidia Yakovleva (pretenders to last spot on results of Russiian Cup Events) are not widely known and never had really high results. So one of these two may be substituted by Fedichkina.

Thank you so much for this information. I appreciate your contributions here very much! Please know that they don't go unnoticed :)

Lana05

Final Flight
Julia Tultseva/Anatoliy Belovodchenko who skated there and became 9th with 115,18 won bronze in Tallin with 129.13! I notised them there and now they are already getting international medals :luv17: