Adeliia Petrosian | Page 11 | Golden Skate

Adeliia Petrosian

Vemvane

On the Ice
SP, Cup of Russia, from yesterday:

She hung onto the landing of the 3Lz like a cat, and had the presence of mind to wait before finishing the combo. Good competition nerves! I really do like the way she exits her 2A as well, it's pretty unique.

Azikin

Medalist
Which Sofia?
Muravyova. If Adelia didn't go for the second unsuccessful 4Lo, she would have won probably... But of course, this was just a good opportunity to try such things.. although it's a shame there was no one with her there.. how is it even possible..

Scott512

Record Breaker
Muravyova. If Adelia didn't go for the second unsuccessful 4Lo, she would have won probably... But of course, this was just a good opportunity to try such things.. although it's a shame there was no one with her there.. how is it even possible..
Her parents need to be pissed about that no coach was with her when she did 4R. That was historic. People laughed when I said they should have brought young Sergei back because the top coaches at sambo are going to be with the top senior ladies this Olympic season and young Sergei works great with the kids as we all know. What Polina T or Dasha P couldn't travel with Adelia?

Decoder

On the Ice
Adeliya is one of the biggest surprises to me. I loved her energetic skating when I watched her first performances after she joined Eteri team. In the mean time, I was wondering how far she could go because her teammate is the supersonic Sofia A. Later, we heard 4T from her, 4F a few weeks ago, and now 4Lo in a formal competition. Maybe she is also training 3A? Unbelievable! Hope she can stabilize the 3 quads and show them all to everyone next season.

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist
Adeliya is included in the RusNats preliminary list of participants

7ZUFxV3.jpg