Akiko Suzuki got married!! | Golden Skate

Akiko Suzuki got married!!

yude

Record Breaker
Akiko Suzuki married her fiancee on Feb 1.

http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20170206-00000120-sph-spo

She is thinking of having wedding ceremony overseas, and she wants to have a child if possible but her husband says he wants more. She doesn't want her child to be a figure skater very much, but if her child really wants to be, she'll find a coach since she doesn't want to teach by herself.

Congratulations :clap:

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
She married an elementary school classmate. Didn't Oda marry his high school friend?

Wishing the newlyweds a happy life together and a happy family!

AppleEmperor

On the Ice
Aww congrats!! Akiko deserves all the happiness she can get, she's given me and the whole fs community so much happiness with her wonderful skating <3

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Such a happy news! Congrats to Akiko and her husband! :cheer: Wish all the best to newlyweds!

desertskates

Medalist
Awww, Akiko :luv17: What a journey she's had! One of my all time favorite ladies, I wish her and her husband all the happiness in the world.

meem

On the Ice
Such happy news! Congratulations to Akiko and her new husband. I remember when she came back to competitive skating after taking time off for injuries. A great skater and such a pretty (and nice!) competitor.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Wonderful news! Congratulations to the newlyweds! Wishing Akiko and her hubby much happiness! :

Last edited: