Aleksandra Boikova & Dmitrii Kozlovskii | Page 15 | Golden Skate

Aleksandra Boikova & Dmitrii Kozlovskii

rachno2

Record Breaker
I have a feeling I'm going to be rewatching their FS on Christmas :)

So relieved they made the team (is this official?)

s_parks

Record Breaker
Congrats- hope they can raise the consistency and climb to the Russian no. 1 position soon. Good luck at Euros. :pray:

NAOTMAA

Medalist

So relieved they made the team (is this official?)

I hope so

Even though P/K made the GPF and B/K didn't and both teams skated nationals clean in both segments the judges still gave it to B/K by over 11 points overall. They could have made it closer if they wanted to. I would take that as a sign of confidence

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea

I'm rewatching it now :laugh: What a nice Christmas present for us, and a bronze medal (plus Euros tickets!) for Dima/Mitya (I've gotten used to calling him Mitya now, can't I just keep on doing that :biggrin:) as a birthday present! Let's say Sasha is getting an early birthday present too, so that they're both getting the medal for their birthday presents :laugh: :luv17:

BillNeal

You Know I'm a FS Fan...
Record Breaker
So glad B/K put their performance in France behind them and really deliver in their free skate (both programs actually). If you compare their free skate at this Nationals with last year's with the same program, even though they were clean on both occasions, you can really appreciate how much more polished they looked here. Those landing positions on both their SBS and throws are a thing of beauty. Dmitrii had such a passionate reaction and understandable after the disappointment of not making the WJC team last year and now going to Euros in their debut senior season :clap:. Congrats!

NAOTMAA

Medalist
:hap10: So glad they're continuing the momentum from nationals :hap10:

Of course I hope they win a medal but most of all I hope they continue to build a positive reputation with the judges and solidify their position as Russian pairs team #3 (and continue the build up to #1 in 2020 ;))

Fingers crossed real hard for the LP :pray::pray::pray:

LRK

Record Breaker
I think this is a really good position to be in, actually. Close enough to the medals to be really motivated - but not so high in placement as to be put in a place of unexpected pressure (as happened in France). Wishing them all the best for the free.:)

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Sasha got a Euros medal for a (bit belated) birthday present! Ah well let's just say Mitya also got a belated birthday present as well :laugh: :luv17:

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
They were great and radiant today. Well deserved Bronze medal on their part.

The French Gold medalist were great too, such an emotional connection between them. That last flight of pairs was a thriller till the very end because of the small mistakes they all made.

But the Silver medalists didn't click with me, though I found their music choice exquisite, commanding full attention to their skating, which left me untouched, alas.