Alexa Knierim & Brandon Frazier | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Alexa Knierim & Brandon Frazier

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I have heard all kinds of crazy things about Alexa. Selling her furniture 🪑 on Marketplace, sending one of the cats to Illinois…it’s from a Twitter poster that posts a lot about US pairs. Anyone else hear these things?

ManyCairns

Medalist
Country
United-States
I sure hope they continue for more seasons and grow the relationship/skating-as-one aspect of their partnership even more. I very much admire the attitude of "winning silver, not losing anything." Their speed and power are remarkable and they have much still to offer as artists and athletes.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I sure hope they continue for more seasons and grow the relationship/skating-as-one aspect of their partnership even more. I very much admire the attitude of "winning silver, not losing anything." Their speed and power are remarkable and they have much still to offer as artists and athletes.
She and Chris moving to Illinois and Chris accepting a job at David Santees rink don’t bode well for that. Brandon and Alexa obviously have to be in the same location to train. I guess Brandon could move to IL and Chris could train them? Just seems unlikely.

ManyCairns

Medalist
Country
United-States
She and Chris moving to Illinois and Chris accepting a job at David Santees rink don’t bode well for that. Brandon and Alexa obviously have to be in the same location to train. I guess Brandon could move to IL and Chris could train them? Just seems unlikely.
Yeah, I know, but they might make it work somehow. We can hope! I think Alexa's competitive drive is on our side! :)

momrk

Medalist
Country
United-States
They looked great at WTT, and while selfishly I'd like to see them skate next season, I am also grateful that they came back this year and shored up US Pairs. Hopefully whatever they do, their influence over up and coming pairs continues. Just realized no one had commented here on that last competition -yes, a bit of a fluff one, but hey, they went out and performed for their team.