Alexander Petrov | Page 122 | Golden Skate

Alexander Petrov

adelia

Record Breaker
The photographer Mikhail Sharov is in Sochi, which means that there will likely be HQ photos. Excellent.

adelia

Record Breaker
I know I said at the end of last season that I was going to compile some statistics regarding Sasha's skating, also compile a collection of memorable quotes and then reorganize the OP but I've just been quite busy these last few months. And currently I just started another project so those stuff will be delayed further. But eventually I'll get it done, it will just take longer.

LRK

Record Breaker
I know I said at the end of last season that I was going to compile some statistics regarding Sasha's skating, also compile a collection of memorable quotes and then reorganize the OP but I've just been quite busy these last few months. And currently I just started another project so those stuff will be delayed further. But eventually I'll get it done, it will just take longer.

You do a great job, adelia, and I am looking forward to the planned changes, but don't let yourself be stressed by it - I know you spend a lot of time & effort on this and other Sasha-related projects as it is. And thank you for that.:)

adelia

Record Breaker
It seems that training is over for the day and they are just relaxing. It's already evening time in Sochi anyway.
No information about the schedule has been leaked so far today but I'm fairly certain he had at least one if not two training sessions.

adelia

Record Breaker
He was at Sochi Park in the evening again, with Bazin. I'm glad he seems to be enjoying his stay in Sochi.

adelia

Record Breaker
Sharov says he will not be filming videos and will focus on photo-taking only.
Hmm... I hope someone else with a good quality lens and a good seat will upload videos.

LRK

Record Breaker
Less than 3.5hours to go. Liza called it a "gala" in her IG post, so yeah, that's probably how it's going to be.

I suppose it will be a little more before the videos begin to be uploaded, though? I've no idea how that works, but wouldn't people have to get home/to their hotel rooms to do it? How long after the gala ends would you assume we can expect the vids to appear?

(Yes, I'm just a tad excited & impatient... What can I say?;))

adelia

Record Breaker
I suppose it will be a little more before the videos begin to be uploaded, though? I've no idea how that works, but wouldn't people have to get home/to their hotel rooms to do it? How long after the gala ends would you assume we can expect the vids to appear?

(Yes, I'm just a tad excited & impatient... What can I say?;))
The earliest, probably late night Sochi time. By the next day, we should have videos. That's my guess anyway.

sneakers

Match Penalty

adelia

Record Breaker
Some choreography was left out, or maybe the video is just too LQ that I didn't see it. I didn't see the spread eagles, didn't see that extra action Mishin added on Knowledge Day. Anyway, we will find out more when HQ video is found.