Alexandra Trusova | Page 101 | Golden Skate

Alexandra Trusova

Vandevska

U don't have to build the end of the world out it.
Medalist
Imo it's ridiculous that quads aren't allowed in the sp. That's deliberately disadvantaging a competitor.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Imo it's ridiculous that quads aren't allowed in the sp. That's deliberately disadvantaging a competitor.

Last week in LV after the free program Daniil said to Anna something like "now we have to enforce quads in short" or something like that :)

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker

The short program is supposed to be the 'artistic' program, where component score is more important.

Aleksandra in the latest video again said she is training the triksel, and was shown jumping it in the harness, but she also said she is afraid of skating towards the boards in the approach to a triksel.

A small kink in her mind that needs to be straightened just by daily training it in different entries and spots on the ice, gaining confidence, perhaps looking at Alyona Kostornaya for inspiration.
And with Aleksandra this ambitious, perhaps finding out the scoring advantage Alyona got when performing a triksel is the greatest motivation for Aleksandra to try. She wants to be first in many things, but not all things, and she isn't without fear.

#TeamTutberidzeForProgress doesn't push her, instead giving Aleksandra freedom to learn to compete all the quads which she finds both challenging, enjoyable and rewarding.

We'll see after Grand Prix finals wether Aleksandra needs a new challenge ....

zounger

Medalist
The short program is supposed to be the 'artistic' program, where component score is more important.

I think traditionally SP is the technical one. It just happens now that there are skaters that can do quads.

eba

Rinkside
I really like the new dress. In my opinion she looks even more impressive with dark tights

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Well done, Aleksandra, breaking the Century Mark, long thought impossible, and out of reach for many male skaters.

Quad Quads (though one flat) brought you home this record. With the opportunity to improve even ... always a new goal to achieve ;-)

You are made from The Right Stuff, no barrier is too high, no risk not worth taking,
You are bravely searching for this horizon of figure skating and what lies beyond,
You remain humble and kind, smiling with pleasure and surprise at your scores,
You raise the spectators to high levels, you inspire children all over the world,
may The Force be with You, always and everywhere.

Decoder

On the Ice
I am happy!:cheer: Just imagine what would be the score with a good 4S. Oh I'm sure she'll get it this season.