Alexandra Trusova | Page 178 | Golden Skate

Alexandra Trusova

cxptz

Rinkside
It's not yet official, but FSO states the "Alita, the Battle Angel" theme selected for Sasha's FP.

"You have to pay high price just to be allowed to try..."
Is there any other source for that? Could be an interesting choice if it's true

Idiote

On the Ice
It's not yet official, but FSO states the "Alita, the Battle Angel" theme selected for Sasha's FP.

"You have to pay high price just to be allowed to try..."
That would be pretty funny, I remember myself mentioning the music from the original 90s anime in another thread, that would make an almost-visionary x') Even though I still think The Queen's Gambit OST would be a perfect (better :p) fit for her :3

Whatever it is I hope she loves it 💜

Arbitrary

Medalist
Is there any other source for that? Could be an interesting choice if it's true
The source is the FSO forum itself, Sasha's topic, of course. People talked much about a week ago.

I thought about the "Queen Gambit" and maybe "Nurse Ratchet" too.... Dance macabre

cxptz

Rinkside
The source is the FSO forum itself, Sasha's topic, of course. People talked much about a week ago.

I thought about the "Queen Gambit" and maybe "Nurse Ratchet" too.... Dance macabre
Thanks, saw the discussion, seems like there's still quite a bit of guessing

Tokyo Drift

On the Ice
Country
France
f369545379cd4983b269904e1bf99f27

🚀
(side by side 4T, if you dare to click on the rocket)

CrazyKittenLady

Record Breaker
Country
Austria
(What new skill has she unlocked this time?)
From the post it reads as if the dog was a present from her Chinese fan club. I hope they at least contacted her parents and made sure it was alright before they decided on that gift. Tbh, I don't think a dog is an appropriate present from a fan club. Sasha is an excellent dog parent for sure, but a dog is a living being, not something to give away on a whim.

cxptz

Rinkside
From the post it reads as if the dog was a present from her Chinese fan club. I hope they at least contacted her parents and made sure it was alright before they decided on that gift. Tbh, I don't think a dog is an appropriate present from a fan club. Sasha is an excellent dog parent for sure, but a dog is a living being, not something to give away on a whim.
No it's not a gift. They explained it in their post, the fan club only helped her to contact the breeder and deal with international shipping. She chose and purchased the dog herself.

CrazyKittenLady

Record Breaker
Country
Austria
No it's not a gift. They explained it in their post, the fan club only helped her to contact the breeder and deal with international shipping. She chose and purchased the dog herself.
Thanks for clarifying that! :thank: I am glad Sasha is such a responsible dog parent and it must have been great for her Chinese fans to be able to help her in such a way.

GINO

On the Ice
Wow, almost a month without posts in this thread. Season is coming, within 10 days we will see our Quad Queen 2 times(test skates and US Classic).
And here is a small video where Sasha tries Japanese hydrogen inhalation Suisonia

Arbitrary

Medalist
Gleihenhaus mentioned Sasha's SP "Frida" isn't related to the person of Frida Kahlo but rather to the art concepts of her.