Alexandra Trusova | Page 215 | Golden Skate

Alexandra Trusova

Fried

Final Flight
Sasha's 4F at European Championships 2022 (15.71) included in the Top 25 most expensive jumps in the history of figure skating.
It is worth noting that among women only Sasha got into this rating.

Sashas 4F also is the second most expensive 4F in figure skating history after Shoma Uno.

GINO

On the Ice
Alexandra supports CSKA teammates at ruGP

PuM7NSjjYLI.jpg

_QX09fonoOc.jpg

EJEmZDN_Xts.jpg

yRIV2X_XzR4.jpg

Fried

Final Flight
Sasha's wonderful new short program. In view of the circumstances, i.e. the short convalescence, the equally short preparation time for a completely new program and the form that is far from optimal, I find this first skate since the Olympic Games simply stunning, despite the serious mistake. I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Good luck and strength for tomorrow's freeskate (I almost wish Sasha would pull back so as not to overload her body in the current state)!

Mauvedreamer

Final Flight
Sasha's wonderful new short program. In view of the circumstances, i.e. the short convalescence, the equally short preparation time for a completely new program and the form that is far from optimal, I find this first skate since the Olympic Games simply stunning, despite the serious mistake. I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Good luck and strength for tomorrow's freeskate (I almost wish Sasha would pull back so as not to overload her body in the current state)!
I really enjoyed it too. The choreography and her interpretation was lovely. Dress was gorgeous.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Sasha's new SP was super enjoyable! She really got into it and the music was super interesting - I'm not up with the kids these days :p so I'd never heard it before - and mistake aside she looked confident and sharp!

My fingers are crossed for her in the FS. Her back didn't seem to bother her too much, but then it's hard to tell with injured skaters.

Fried

Final Flight
Well, predictably, things didn't go well in FP. But I see it exactly like Elena Vaitsekhovskaya.
"And there is absolutely no reason to feel sorry for Sasha. She has everything to return triumphant. All. And that, for me personally, makes Trusova an order of magnitude more interesting than the 'new wave' babies."

Lechat

On the Ice
Country
France
She was injured not long ago so don’t expect her to skate like there’s no tomorrow and she did well, she still scored above 200 points. She’s gutsy to try quads.
If she wants to keep skating, she has to prioritize her health and it’s heartwarming to see her happy with another surrounding.