Alexandra Trusova | Page 29 | Golden Skate

Alexandra Trusova

Amef

Final Flight
New FP - 4Lz, 4t3t, 4t, 2a , 3lz3Lo, 3Lz3s, 3f.:
4Lz clean
4t3t clean
4t - hand
If she goes all out clean with this layout on JGP she will break the WR for ladies including the senior WR.... [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

rikaquegira

On the Ice
4Lz clean
4t3t clean
4t - hand

Now that’s what I’m talking about!!

Something came to my mind now, I don’t know if anyone here plays this game, “Overwatch”(or was it “Paladins”? anyway!). In the game when there’s a player killing everyone without being killed a narrator voice comes in and says “An enemy is UNSTOPPABLE!”

That’s what came to my mind. [emoji23]
Trusova shall slay everyone in the JGP! [emoji23]

Fluture

Record Breaker
4Lz clean
4t3t clean
4t - hand on the ice

Omg, Sasha!! Is she even human? :laugh: At the end of the season we‘ll probably have 4S and 3A as well and a 4Lz-3Lo combo and the other girls quivering in fear of this monster. :laugh2:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Am I the only one who thinks Sasha finds all of this jumping stuff kind of funny. Did you notice the expression on her face after the 3a in the ballet room. Is this perhaps just the greatest trolling of all time? :laugh:

rikaquegira

On the Ice
Am I the only one who thinks Sasha finds all of this jumping stuff kind of funny. Did you notice the expression on her face after the 3a in the ballet room. Is this perhaps just the greatest trolling of all time? :laugh:

She’s teasing us! lmao
In the JGPF she will even have a 4Lo! [emoji23]

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker

Or how she's stated in a previous interview: Quads are not hard, everyone can jump them :biggrin: