Alexandra Trusova | Page 33 | Golden Skate

Alexandra Trusova

typeyournamehere

Match Penalty
next week is the most awaited week of the season
just imagine what will happen if she will land 3 quads again and one in combo :drama:

Zhafiraiha

On the Ice
I’m definitely keeping an eye out for this girl, I’d love to see her attempt those quads

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
That cantilever is getting even better judging by the test skate videos :popcorn:

Scott512

Record Breaker

The second picture hints that she may have a boyfriend and I'm very surprised her strict coach allows that. The OGM Alina is only allowed a new dog at this point. But maybe thats the power of the quad. ;) Sasha has historic quads which will make her Eteris favorite sooner rather than later.

On a serious note I sure hope Sasha's tiny body can handle all the punishment that figure skating and performing quads offers. It will be exciting t see her develop hopefully into greatness.

Orlov

Medalist
The second picture hints that she may have a boyfriend and I'm very surprised her strict coach allows that.

I don't think so. Hardly the comment "Family" means that he already married Sasha :laugh:

Russian comments after the first:
- Did you catch (fishing) anything?
- Yes, the lady skater who jumps quads.

As far as I understand, he's cousin. Look at this babie's photo (where Sasha with a toy tommy-gun) of this two :)

hanyuufan5

✨**:。*
Medalist
The second picture hints that she may have a boyfriend and I'm very surprised her strict coach allows that. The OGM Alina is only allowef a new dog at this point. But maybe thats the power of the quad. ;) Sasha has historic quads which will make her Eteris favorite sooner rather than later.

On a serious note I sure hope Sasha's tiny body can handle all the punishment that figure skating and performing quads offers. It will be exciting t see her develop hopefully into greatness.

Not necessarily. More like just some guys like to randomly pick up and carry around tiny girls. Speaking from personal experience. :agree:

I think it makes them feel strong. :laugh:

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Not necessarily. More like just some guys like to randomly pick up and carry around tiny girls. Speaking from personal experience. :agree:

I think it makes them feel strong. :laugh:

Yes, we gladly do that (but sometimes we carry even not so tiny girls :laugh:)

typeyournamehere

Match Penalty
The second picture hints that she may have a boyfriend and I'm very surprised her strict coach allows that. The OGM Alina is only allowef a new dog at this point. But maybe thats the power of the quad. ;) Sasha has historic quads which will make her Eteris favorite sooner rather than later.

reading such posts the only thing which comes to my mind is "is this person even serious?"
do you actually realize that she is 14? do you really understand what you have written? :palmf:

Scott512

Record Breaker
reading such posts the only thing which comes to my mind is "is this person even serious?"
do you actually realize that she is 14? do you really understand what you have written? :palmf:

Hello 20 posts. I was being sarcastic and humorous. But it may not have worked.

Amef

Final Flight
So excited I can finally see a lady jump 4Lz in competition! Hopefully she attempts and land it this JGP!

Arbitrary

Medalist
This is my 1st post on this Forum.

I think it's highly unlikely we will see Trusova with quads in Kaunas right the same way we saw nothing in Bratislava. It's almost impossible with the way ISU created the timetable. Ladies (actually girls, yes?) must complete FP less than 24h after SP.
Men (boys?), pairs and dancers all have a day in between.

I consider it a deliberate step to hold girls from over... whatever. Maybe they biased against Russians particularly or just want to prevent injuries? 3rd JGP entry in a raw with Russian girl at the top? Not good.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic

I think it's highly unlikely we will see Trusova with quads in Kaunas right the same way we saw nothing in Bratislava. It's almost impossible with the way ISU created the timetable. Ladies (actually girls, yes?) must complete FP less than 24h after SP.
Men (boys?), pairs and dancers all have a day in between.

I consider it a deliberate step to hold girls from over... whatever. Maybe they biased against Russians particularly or just want to prevent injuries? 3rd JGP entry in a raw with Russian girl at the top? Not good.

In Bratislava there was more than a day between ladies Sp and FP. Time Schedule is made probably just by actual conditions in particular competition. E. g. Now in Kaunas there even isn't training rink available, so all trainings must be organized that way to not collide with the competition. So I don't see it as a complot against anybody.

Shayuki

Record Breaker

That's not a very big deal. Most competitions have the SP and the FS on following days. In fact, Trusova has plenty of experience with some Russian domestic competitions where both the SP and the FS are on the same day.