Alina Zagitova | Page 1004 | Golden Skate

Alina Zagitova

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist
Today I felt like a princess :)

Today I skated and just felt that for me this (performance in a show) is a completely different experience. I am very glad that I was invited to such a grand show. Yes, today I felt like a princess (answering a question from journalists if she felt like a princess on ice today).

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist
Answering the question after the show on where it’s more psychologically difficult to skate for her:

“For me it’s the same because there's one excitement at the competitions, and another sort of excitement while performing at the show. I also want to show the maximum so that the audience is satisfied.”

Alina at the SB show

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist
Tatyana Navka on Alina's participation in the show:

Of course, I am pleased to see Alina in my show. I have long dreamed of such an opportunity after Alina became the Olympic champion. She is insanely talented and young. And when the question arose about the role of the sleeping beauty, who turns 16 years old, I immediately thought that there's no one better than Alinochka that could play this role. In summer, I called her coach Eteri Tutberidze, and she said: “Everything's possible, why not.” Navka told reporters.

Lechat

On the Ice
Country
France
Alina is so damn beautiful and who is the lucky guy lifting her in his arms ? She also can do ice dancing :love: