Alina Zagitova | Page 1117 | Golden Skate

Alina Zagitova

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist
NEW SPORT, ENDLESS RAINBOW AND SPECIAL GUEST ALINA ZAGITOVA. ABOUT THE STRONG FIGURES FESTIVAL

In search of material for the report - colorful characters, plots, views - I went for a walk around the territory. And you know what? Figure skating is destiny! There is no other way to explain this chance meeting with Alina Zagitova where you least expect to see her. First, I noticed Alina's mother Leysan, and only then - that well-known chiseled figure.

Alina's fans didn't call her the baby boss for nothing: it was her complete sense of control & power over the situation combined with her cute childish face and voice. But now she is no longer a baby, but rather a lady boss - confident and mature.

Zagitova has one valuable quality - she is able to organically fit into any context, be it her usual competition environment, the presentation of an award, an open training session for fans, or an attempt to make an accurate hit with a club on the ball under the guidance of an experienced coach Igor Ivashin. Golf, by the way, is not just waving a club - it is considered the most difficult sport that requires coordination, and Alina appreciated it.

We didn't have the opportunity to talk with the skater herself, but we talked a little with Leysan Zagitova. From her I learned that Alina was invited to try her hand at golf by the organizers of the tournament. Since the day of the event fell on a weekend, she agreed.
In addition to the trial training, Alina had an important mission - she participated in the award ceremony and became the inspiration for the nomination "Golf Shopping with a Star". The winner received prizes from sponsors and the opportunity to go shopping with the Olympic champion - to choose the right sportswear.