Alina Zagitova | Page 1379 | Golden Skate

Alina Zagitova

Finley

Record Breaker
Alina will perform in SB in Dubai!

27e79cba5ae72cf45a60613502ee3224.jpg

Dec 4 is the official Russia Day at the Expo-2020; a hockey match between two Russian teams, Avangard & Ak Bars, will be also held at the CC Arena on Dec 3.

Avangard Instagram post with some clips of Alina

Finley

Record Breaker
Actress Daria Melnikova commented on the work of the hosts of the Ice Age show - Olympic champions Alexei Yagudin and Alina Zagitova .

Melnikova herself participates in a television project in tandem with Maxim Marinin.

“Alexey Yagudin is an amazing man! He has a great sense of humor, he is very delicate, intelligent, gallant. Generally I admire him. And I'm comfortable with Alina Zagitova. I am not experiencing any difficulties. Alina is a person of stunning beauty. I think she is doing great.

Did she improve her qualifications, took lessons in stage speech? Well, it's really very difficult to be a leader without having the skills of this and the initial predisposition to this, since a person has been involved in sports all his life. I’ll say even more: it is difficult for artists to be presenters. For example, it is very difficult for me to be a leader.

It is necessary to speak articulately, to know the topic for conversation, to remember a lot of things, not to confuse names, not to confuse anything, listen to the ear, ask questions, know what to lead to, what to ask. This is an eerie, simply colossal work. I don’t know how Alina copes. Well, the truth is a terrible job. You also have to keep your face while doing this, ”Melnikova said.

Finley

Record Breaker
More from Daria Melnikova's interview -

"Alina recently published a post that it is very difficult for her to cope with the negative side of popularity, to transfer huge attention from the media and criticism on social networks. She relatively recently became a public person at the age of 15. The same thing happened with you when you became popular thanks to your role in Daddy's Daughters. As a person who has gone through a similar experience, could you give Alina in absentia advice on how to cope with this, how to relate to your popularity and to the fact that, for example, you may be photographed at the wrong moment?

- At a young age it is difficult, because you have an unformed psyche. Although, to be honest, I think that the psyche can never be prepared for this. This is really a test, although it seems - well, no, kamon, what a test, this is such a pleasure! But in reality, in addition to pleasure, you have to be super ready for the fact that you no longer belong to yourself.

When you're in a good mood, okay, everyone is happy. And it happens that something happens to you, and the audience looks at you under a magnifying glass. And he says: "Here's something you passed or got better - something you are not very good."

It is at this moment that the test begins, and not when you are at your best. What happens to you then? The audience has been watching you for years, and you do not seem to have the right to make a mistake, as if you do not have the right to difficult periods in life. In this regard, people have big requests, questions, demands and claims to you."

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist
Happy International Ballet Day!

"Alina Zagitova's fans have 5 reasons to celebrate International Ballet Day:
1 - "Swan Lake" by Pyotr Tchaikovsky
2 - "Don Quixote" by Ludwig Minkus
3 - "Carmen Suite" by Rodion Shchedrin
4 - "Scheherazade" by Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov (a piece of music from the ballet was used for Alina's junior short program together with music by Camille Saint-Saens from the opera "Samson and Delilah")
5 - "Egyptian Nights" by Anton Arensky (although the music from the soundtracks of three films was taken for the "Cleopatra" program, in Alina's choreography one can recognize individual steps from the ballet adapted for performance on ice)."