Alina Zagitova | Page 1509 | Golden Skate

Alina Zagitova

SunnyCA

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Festive time of the season for Alina and her fans. :)
Alina attended a red carpet event a few days ago. 🌹

SunnyCA

On the Ice
Country
United-States
A kind of odd thing I discovered... there's a fan page on facebook with 150K followers for Zagitova which is far more than anyone else in figure skating that I've seen(ok wait, Yuna has 2 million on facebook... Carolina Kostner has 338K) : https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100044540105081
Why would this be necessarily odd ? :scratch2: Alina is very popular, especially in Russia and Japan. In any case Alina is more active on Instagram and Telegram. Facebook is kinda dated, I think it is now used mainly by boomers. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

SunnyCA

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Alina in a funny video about soccer WC, together with the a fellow Olympic champ gymnast Artur Dalaloyan and a couple of popular Russian soccer commentators. Unfortunately, humor does not translate well but Alina looks nice with that makeup and hairdo. :)

Also, the youtube version

Last edited:

decafjava

On the Ice
Country
Switzerland
Why would this be necessarily odd ? :scratch2: Alina is very popular, especially in Russia and Japan. In any case Alina is more active on Instagram and Telegram. Facebook is kinda dated, I think it is now used mainly by boomers. :ROFLMAO:
Some of the comments though are a bit creepy (though most are nice), I bet many think this is her personal account.