Alina Zagitova | Page 1512 | Golden Skate

Alina Zagitova

SunnyCA

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Congrats to Alina Gorbacheva who won the Junior Nationals today with two flawless programs including a quad ! :clap:

Of course, just three weeks ago Alina was a part of our Alina's Red Machine team :) Here is what she had to say yesterday after her short program. "I was very happy to participate in the Channel One Cup, it really helped me to become a more confident skater and performer. Alina (Zagitova) was a great captain, I was very glad to spend some time with her. She is a very nice and kind person".

Last edited:

SunnyCA

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Another high-quality video of the Alina's exhibition skate on Feb. 14th 🌹

And this is the official TV version

There will be a new tournament of show programs in a few weeks. The competition format and the list of participants are still not clear. The number of slots is currently limited to sixteen but any Olympic or World champ will be allowed to participate without any preselection. So let's see if Alina decides to compete there, we should know by March 1st. I would love to see her on ice but the unclear judging system gives me a pause, I think we know how much domestic judges "love" Alina.

Last edited:

SunnyCA

On the Ice
Country
United-States
More short clips and lovely pictures from the show last week.
During the introduction of all skaters :love:

At the end of the show with all the gifts and flowers 🌹

SunnyCA

On the Ice
Country
United-States
This might be now my favorite picture ever. Love Alina in the dark with just the lights from signs from her fan group in the background. :)

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Doing some DJ’ing at Lokomotiv.

That attire is straight out of the 90’s rave scene. Love it.

Last edited:

SunnyCA

On the Ice
Country
United-States
A few days ago Alina was invited to perform with a Grammy winner DJ Imanbek by the national soccer league in an effort to improve its public image. :) Here is Alina thanking the soccer club Lokomotiv for the invitation and DJ Imanbek.

A short video :rock:

SunnyCA

On the Ice
Country
United-States
And today Alina did a show in Vladivostok with a sold-out arena as usual. ✌️ Alina mentioned in another video that because Vladivostok is so close to Japan sushi was great, oh and she misses Japan :)

Alina and Dmitri Soloviev after the show with an invitation to the next show in a couple of days in Khabarovsk. So tired but happy :clap:

Last edited:

SunnyCA

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Alina in Moscow with gifts and flowers from her main fangroup, celebrating the 5-year anniversary of her Olympic gold 🌹

Breaking news: Alina entered the exhibition competition to be held about three weeks from now. That means a brand new exhibition program for Alina, yay. :) I just hope she will not be too tired from touring, she has some more shows next week in Krasnodar.

DoubleBass

Rinkside
Her and Medvedeva competing on the same ice again. Who would have thought lol
Alina in Moscow with gifts and flowers from her main fangroup, celebrating the 5-year anniversary of her Olympic gold 🌹

Breaking news: Alina entered the exhibition competition to be held about three weeks from now. That means a brand new exhibition program for Alina, yay. :) I just hope she will not be too tired from touring, she has some more shows next week in Krasnodar.

SunnyCA

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Her and Medvedeva competing on the same ice again. Who would have thought lol

It will be fun although the judging criteria are not clear. But in any case that means a new program for Alina which means more beauty on ice. :)