Alina Zagitova | Page 510 | Golden Skate

Alina Zagitova

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Booom.. thunder is coming , Fluture wrote such a long text, but I did not have time to read

And do you understand how I feel when I write two long posts where I have to mobilize big part of my brain capacity and it is immediately deleted? :laugh:
Finley was a prophet. I didn't consider it a flame, so I believed it would remain here and I was wrong...

5Axel

Rinkside
I have just one question. Why wouldn't you enjoy it with us? ;)
To be honest, I don't like her programs (I'm not into warhorses) and I don't even know much about her - so I guess there aren't many things I can discuss about.

But she looks like a nice girl.

Fluture

Record Breaker
He wrote— The size is not suitable yet .. :)
I think this is a Alina gift from Japan

- - - Updated - - -

Booom.. thunder is coming , Fluture wrote such a long text, but I did not have time to read

It was nothing of major importance. Just declaring that you don't have to sign contracts that you will only and exclusively love Alina Zagitova and no other skater to join in this fanfest. Or at least not that I know of. ;)

Which brings me to:

I have just one question. Why wouldn't you enjoy it with us? ;)

Yeah, join us. We have grumpy cats in costumes, fluffy dogs, hairband-tricks, tiger costumes, leather jackets, beautiful dresses and ... sometimes we're allowed to have sweets by Evil Empress Eteri. But only sometimes. Then Alina eats with us. :laugh:

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
To be honest, I don't like her programs (I'm not into warhorses) and I don't even know much about her - so I guess there aren't many things I can discuss about.

But she looks like a nice girl.

You can still like her ;) After all, to know more about skaters is some of the reasons why people come to GS, isn't it?

caballe

On the Ice
This may not interest some of you but . . . any easily-tempted souls who want to enjoy skating purely on Youtube and without yielding to the urge to the endless meanness in the comment section?

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/...ehdmnjmaakacofbgmjgjapbbibhafoh/related?hl=en

I just found about this chrome extension which, when activated, just hides the comment section for you on each video you watch. I love it. Not having access to the comment section is just such a healthy way to enjoy Youtube whether you are an Alina fan, Zhenya fan, a plumber or a DIY watchmaker.

Finley

Record Breaker
It was nothing of major importance. Just declaring that you don't have to sign contracts that you will only and exclusively love Alina Zagitova and no other skater to join in this fanfest. Or at least not that I know of. ;)

Which brings me to:

Yeah, join us. We have grumpy cats in costumes, fluffy dogs, hairband-tricks, tiger costumes, leather jackets, beautiful dresses and ... sometimes we're allowed to have sweets by Evil Empress Eteri. But only sometimes. Then Alina eats with us. :laugh:

And occasional TAT bashing when she says something particularly bashable. :dev2:

Fluture

Record Breaker
This may not interest some of you but . . . any easily-tempted souls who want to enjoy skating purely on Youtube and without yielding to the urge to the endless meanness in the comment section?

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/...ehdmnjmaakacofbgmjgjapbbibhafoh/related?hl=en

I just found about this chrome extension which, when activated, just hides the comment section for you on each video you watch. I love it. Not having access to the comment section is just such a healthy way to enjoy Youtube whether you are an Alina fan, Zhenya fan, a plumber or a DIY watchmaker.

Thanks. You're a hero. That might prevent me from reading the comment section if my brain and my common sense can't seem to do it. :biggrin:

I did.. signed by blood :laugh:

Now I'm waiting for people to come at me with a contract and a knife. "DO IT OR WE'LL SEND IRISKA TO LOOK SO JUDGINGLY AT YOU; YOU WILL SHRINK WITH GUILT AND NEVER BE ABLE TO LOOK AT ANY OTHER SKATER WHO'S NAME ISN'T ALINA ZAGITOVA EVER AGAIN!" I'm afraid. :laugh: :slink:

Finley

Record Breaker
And do you understand how I feel when I write two long posts where I have to mobilize big part of my brain capacity and it is immediately deleted? :laugh:
Finley was a prophet. I didn't consider it a flame, so I believed it would remain here and I was wrong...

I knew that post's minutes were numbered. If it makes you feel better I was in the middle of reading the thread about the article that shall not be mentioned when it went POOF! :scratch2: It vanished!

It's going to be a long 24 days. :drama:

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic

Time to reconsider using chrome? :scratch2::laugh:
No, I don't like google, but tempting, I admit :biggrin:

EdRoz

Record Breaker
Now I'm waiting for people to come at me with a contract and a knife. "DO IT OR WE'LL SEND IRISKA TO LOOK SO JUDGINGLY AT YOU; YOU WILL SHRINK WITH GUILT AND NEVER BE ABLE TO LOOK AT ANY OTHER SKATER WHO'S NAME ISN'T ALINA ZAGITOVA EVER AGAIN!" I'm afraid. :laugh: :slink:

Yeah , fans war in figure skating go to another level,
RusNats soon ..Alinka fans against the ....fans :laugh:

https://youtu.be/jqv7VaC9JQk

:biggrin:

caballe

On the Ice
But Alina fans aren't violent. ;) The only thing we would do is throwing Masaru and Iriska plushies at every "non-Alina" fan. And maybe hum Don Quixote and Carmen loudly until they give in. :devil: :laugh:

I can be a little belligerent. But don't worry. I'll make sure every punch and kick is right on the music! ;)