Alina Zagitova | Page 602 | Golden Skate

Alina Zagitova

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
Entire post

Thank you so much, EdRoz, The Master of the Said Words and Translations :pray:
Alina has an amazing personality, which shines in every interview. Also, we have the same friend during hard times, and that's chocolate :luv17:

According to Twitter, according to Daniil, in the future, we might see ex for Alina and Masaru. :hap93:

:shocked::eeking: Oh my good now I can't rest properly until I we see this. It's going to be epic!!! :luv17:

Alina Croft in the gala was impressive! That look in her eyes, her confidence and interpretation are top notch! She improved so much and shows so much joy during her performances, she loves what she's doing and is a true entertainer! :luv17:

At the banquet...what more can I say? The photos speak for themselves....she is gorgeous and I hope she had a great time! :luv17:

Scott512

Record Breaker
:laugh2: Gotta love, Alina. She seems like such a cute girl who couldn‘t hurt a fly but she knows how to make her point clear with slight sarcasm combined with a friendly smile. Her comment to Ashley after the Olympics or ”Special thanks to Maxim Trankov“ or now this. It‘s good she can laugh about herself, it means she is more confident than some think she is. Yes, she is a major perfectionist and she seems sad sometimes even after winning performances but she‘s still a strong person. She just doesn‘t hide her feelings. I, personally, appreciate this honesty.

I love, love, love this podium. So happy to see Eunsoo with her bronze and Sofia and Alina with their medals, of course! :luv17:

Why did she say a special thanks to Maxim Trankov? He really did not say anything bad about Alina. I hope there are no problems and no issues. Alena is not responsible for some of her alleged fans for saying terrible things or tweeting them.

And the translation of this excellent interview I don't know what they meant by the speeches of exenia and Liza and they expected an answer from Alina.

I'm glad the support she received in Moscow makes Alina feel good inside. She deserves it and it's long overdue.

FreeSkater

On the Ice

freeman21

On the Ice
Cheers to whoever posted this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLW0c1Yh_ks&feature=youtu.be&t=728

First Alina dodges a plushy, then Eteri gets hit by one, then a little girl calls her friends to fight a giant bear :laugh2:. I was above the K&C area and it was hilarious watching the crowd shouting at the flower girls to give it to Alina (in the K&C) instead of taking it to the normal "plushy gathering" area.

Oh and finally Sergei carrying the bear on his back rofl

EdRoz

Record Breaker

IceBallerina

On the Ice
Anyone else wishing the GPF was here already so we could see Alinka perform again? :biggrin:

Ok, there's only three weeks. I will just eagerly count down the days. Next month is Christmas for us, we will see Alina twice - at the finals and at Nationals :yahoo:

Finley

Record Breaker
Anyone else wishing the GPF was here already so we could see Alinka perform again? :biggrin:

Ok, there's only three weeks. I will just eagerly count down the days. Next month is Christmas for us, we will see Alina twice - at the finals and at Nationals :yahoo:

I know I will be a nervous wreck for both of those competitions!