Alina Zagitova | Page 897 | Golden Skate

Alina Zagitova

Finley

Record Breaker
If Russian Federation takes 20% of Akinas earnings then they need to get the right people around her who are professional and who can handle these things.

As far as the choreography controversy goes I would be fine if they all got together and JoJo got her credit for things. but I don't know if Alina will go through with that. I wonder how annoyed by the whole controversy she is.

She is this annoyed -

https://twitter.com/zagifan1/status/1142860932856631301

Let's leave this now. I think everyone involved is ready to put it in the past. Either they have worked it all out between them or they haven't. That's for them to know.

Noreg16

On the Ice
If Russian Federation takes 20% of Akinas earnings then they need to get the right people around her who are professional and who can handle these things.

As far as the choreography controversy goes I would be fine if they all got together and JoJo got her credit for things. but I don't know if Alina will go through with that. I wonder how annoyed by the whole controversy she is.
Well, no one from rusfed cares about stuff like that, its small things. They manage her contracts and competitions like for any other skater, it’s not USa they won’t hire pr for her lol Tutberidze is best coach in russia and there are so many terrible articles about her, they could make it stop but didn’t, well they said they might not give a license to one ugly journalist if she keeps writing bs.
As for jojo...I don’t think 10secs of choreography deserves a credit on tv. It’s part of the dance, not the whole dance, i ve seen people do “zombie” like things before her.... tbh i liked that choreo on Jojo it was cool but for Alina id like them to drop it, i actually really like what DM did with all other elements, program is full enough

Tere19

Rinkside
Im Alina,s fan and i like everything they post well then i wont use the word PR more like the biggest fandom and media coverage in social media etc...and i didnt know about 20%the rusfed takes but i guess they do that to all skaters in russia since in russia skaters in the national team get everything ....someone correct me if im wrong

Tere19

Rinkside
The journalist is Elena tchaivoskaya and she covers 100000000 sports (just kidding) she covers many sports and does interviews with people from any other sport you can imagine. She is a very respected and very controversial journalist even if they want her out she has many "friends" even somedoy from the sports said that they are not going to take away her credential (eveb if fkkk threat her 2 months ago ) .Olga Ermolina is the responsable of press in fs and said that all of this is because Eteri and Elena had a fight back in 2014 when Eteri called Elena a liar and Elena contantly critizes her methods anyway Eteri and Alina has many people on their side 90 %😉

Noreg16

On the Ice
I always like to take every opportunity to praise Team Zagitova, because they are just the best fan group ever. Thanks for bringing them up and if anyone who knows the girls in charge is reading here please pass this along :thank: for all you do for Alina and her fans.
Yes they are very good at posting everything about her but..
I think they create obsessive fan base tbh people literally wait and constantly ask for stuff like how many times Alina fell during freaking ice show....They let people speculate over and over that Alina is not gonna compete next season etc about her not training properly compared to TSK etc it’s plain disrespectful. And Alina reads stuff on that acc...
They kept video of Alina driving all of them even deleted ones (facepalm) and posts that she has deleted like hockey one (people started shipping her with ice hockey dude and she saw that) and latest about Putin stuff, articles often use them as their source to harass Alina and i just don’t get them, it’s not what fans should do, respect her decision to delete smth. <—-so pls somebody pass it along too

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist
The journalist is Elena tchaivoskaya

Nope. Her name is Елена Вайцеховская / Yelena Vaytsekhovskaya, and she has already changed her tune a bit after getting the hint, and even started defending Alina in this Jojo mess.

Tere19

Rinkside
Thank you for the name its very difficult...yes i read that ...she thinks its only the adult fault not her. Well she is very controversial so we will see how much this will last ...lets hope for long 😊

Finley

Record Breaker
Yes they are very good at posting everything about her but..
I think they create obsessive fan base tbh people literally wait and constantly ask for stuff like how many times Alina fell during freaking ice show....They let people speculate over and over that Alina is not gonna compete next season etc about her not training properly compared to TSK etc it’s plain disrespectful. And Alina reads stuff on that acc...
They kept video of Alina driving all of them even deleted ones (facepalm) and posts that she has deleted like hockey one (people started shipping her with ice hockey dude and she saw that) and latest about Putin stuff, articles often use them as their source to harass Alina and i just don’t get them, it’s not what fans should do, respect her decision to delete smth. <—-so pls somebody pass it along too

That awkward moment when you realize how much you miss by not knowing Russian and not reading the comments on IG. :slink:

zenskate

Final Flight
Nope. Her name is Елена Вайцеховская / Yelena Vaytsekhovskaya, and she has already changed her tune a bit after getting the hint, and even started defending Alina in this Jojo mess.

EV hates Eteri, so every time she has a chance to criticize Eteri without criticizing Alina she takes it, and every time she has a chance to criticize Eteri by criticizing Alina she takes it :scowl:

zounger

Medalist

I don't think she is defending Alina just throwing the main blame on her team. This part of her interview is telling of her potential intentions in the future: "I would not be surprised if the story with the stolen number will now accompany Zagitova, emerging at the most inappropriate moment, although this is only a demonstration performance."

She will stir this whenever she founds it convenient. The sure thing is that will affect Alina's personality and career less than Masaru poo affects the biodiversity in Gorky park.

Yuzuruu

the silent assassin
Medalist
As for jojo...I don’t think 10secs of choreography deserves a credit on tv. It’s part of the dance, not the whole dance, i ve seen people do “zombie” like things before her.... tbh i liked that choreo on Jojo it was cool but for Alina id like them to drop it, i actually really like what DM did with all other elements, program is full enough

It's not on Alina ofc, but on Danill - he literally stole another artist's choreo and presented it as his own. He wasn't just inspired by it, moreover he admitted he saw Jojo's video, which means he stole it on purpose. He should've just stated from the beggining that he intends to incorporate her moves into this program and none of this would be happening.
Too bad Alina is taking a hit for his mistake.

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist
That awkward moment when you realize how much you miss by not knowing Russian and not reading the comments on IG. :slink:

You don't even realize how lucky you are that you can't read all the crap that is posted off- and online in Russian about Alina, Eteri, Daniil and the rest of the team (including the little 3A's). :frown:

Tere19

Rinkside
Why are you saying that ?😥😥most of the stuff i read in russian forums is pretty good and the fans defended Alina and Daniil in everything ...they even said that jojo was wrong and that she was evil etc

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist
EV hates Eteri, so every time she has a chance to criticize Eteri without criticizing Alina she takes it, and every time she has a chance to criticize Eteri by criticizing Alina she takes it :scowl:

Oh, I know she does; her hate seeps through almost in every article... I just said she 'tuned down a bit'.

I don't think she is defending Alina just throwing the main blame on her team. This part of her interview is telling of her potential intentions in the future: "I would not be surprised if the story with the stolen number will now accompany Zagitova, emerging at the most inappropriate moment, although this is only a demonstration performance."

She will stir this whenever she founds it convenient. The sure thing is that will affect Alina's personality and career less than Masaru poo affects the biodiversity in Gorky park.

Unfortunately, that's true...And that is why Alina (and all Eteri's girls and boys, for that matter) needs a skilled PR team to counter all the crap that will be thrown at them in the future.

________

Why are you saying that ?����most of the stuff i read in russian forums is pretty good and the fans defended Alina and Daniil in everything ...they even said that jojo was wrong and that she was evil etc

Well, if you read anything except teamzagitova and other fan-pages, you just can't miss it. "Flops at the show with a fall and disgraces herself by stealing choreo" is just one example of an article headline that came out yesterday.

Tere19

Rinkside
But we can focus in the positive ...they have a lot of journalits that love them and even Olga Ermolina the one who is in charge of the press in fs in russia is on their side too so nothing to worry about

Arbitrary

Medalist
As usual those days after the Jojo Choreography Stolen affair happened there were threats toward Alina (not rightful) and her choreographer (less so).
Jojo asked to stop bulling Zagitova and mentioned the appropriate discussion had a place, apologies were offered and accepted.

Not verified: DG asked Jojo to visit Russia (likely the Chrystal Dome) on his account.

I'd ask what is an appropriate reimbursement may to be. Is it enough to offer written apologies and to pay some fee?

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
In the moments like this always true feelings that people have towards somebody are revealed. Those who write such articles, comments etc. don't care about a person called jojo, 99.9 % didn't know somebody like that exists till this weekend. They are just grateful for the opportunity to offer matches for the stake (and when there is some public lynching before - the better).