Alina Zagitova | Page 914 | Golden Skate

Alina Zagitova

paji15

On the Ice
Same here! Only watching that clip and you can already tell what a beautiful, emotional program will be. Alina's expressivness has evolved so much, both by movements and face expression, and we all noticed this last season, in her programs and dancing clips.

But everything will be on a totally different level this season, and I really think her performance will be memorable, accompanied by such sensititive, deep music. . :love:

Right? She was already fantastic during Olympics, but she was really child. How she is skating now is something else. She won everything and yet you still see how much she improved. She is still growing. Fantastic to watch her. Hope we will be able to watch her grow for many years, because it's trully special to whitness it.

I feel like there is difference between being Olympic champion and being really legend. I don't know how to express it. When I read about her or hear people talking about her, she is no longer defined by being "skater who won the Olympic", she is defined by being Alina Zagitova. Just like Yuna. I think it's hard to accomplished, you must have more than just results.

lopsilceci

On the Ice
Country
Mexico
Well......I arrive in Japan.

Our Queen Alina makes an entrance, complete with TV show and meeting the Prime Minister (again I might add).

Be sure to click on the posts because we have several great picture reels.

Wow, she truly looks like royalty in these!

Beautiful, elegant and classy Queen :love:

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
I am so happy, seeing all this content with Alina in Japan! My first reaction was like...omg, she just got off the plane and she is looking fabulous, that dress fits her perfectly and I love her new manicure.

And then, our relentless girl, finds enough time for an interview, a meeting with the prim-minister of Japan in person, and a TV-show. And always acting so kind, gentle and well-behaved. Japan is just a great place to be for Alina, and I am so glad that she chose to participate at NHK! :love:

patee

On the Ice
Country
Hungary
A bit off topic, but when I saw the mascot called Funasshi in that TV show (the Japanese are absolutely crazy about it), I remembered seeing that CNN anchor failing to keep it together during the live coverage wrapping up a piece on mascots in Japan. It's still hilarious to watch her epic laugh. :laugh:

https://soranews24.com/2014/06/17/american-newscaster-cant-stop-laughing-at-crazy-japanese-mascot/

Alina is just fabulous and a cutie pie in all the latest photos and stuff in Japan in every way and beyond words. :luv17:

Finley

Record Breaker
Alina posted pictures from the meeting with japanese PM Shinzō Abe on her insta:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0TQrqvpflE/

Just look on the second picture, I like how Alina holds the hand, it's truly from the heart.

She is always so genuine and sincere. It is one of her best qualities.

I love that the PM posted pictures of their meeting on his IG. This is the second time she has made an appearance in his IG. The first time was an adorable picture of Alina and Masaru.

Alina is now following him on IG :)

Elucidus

Match Penalty
Japanese TV shows can be really weird...
Weird? It's to put it mildly.. very, very mildly. Tbh, they are just epitome of cringe. I mean, seriosly, aren't there any at least normal shows for westerners mentality? Why they always have to be such a cringefest? :drama:
Maybe I am sounding too egoistical here - of course each and every country have the right to any shows they like - but introducing foreign guest to the country I don't think it's a good policy to throw her in something so.. hardcore :unsure: There were moments when it was obvious to see that she didn't feel herself too comfortable there.
Btw, it's not only my opinion. Many Japanese fans criticize this show heavily as well.

Finley

Record Breaker
Alina's face at 3:53 had me on the floor laughing :laugh2:

Remember last year when Alina went on that show with Katelyn Osmond, Javi and some other skaters? They did obstacle courses and played with puppies. At one point a Yuzuru Hanyu impersonator showed up. I will never forget Alina's "what is actually happening in real life right now?!" face!

Finley

Record Breaker
Japanese television sent to Alina some fat transformer, it's an insult, now Russia should take away a couple of islands as compensation.

Not to get political, but someone tweeted a pic of Alina giving the PM the Masaru plushie and posted - When you were waiting to receive the Kuril Islands and all you get is a stuffed dog. :laugh2:

Maybe the TV show was punishment. :palmf: