Alina Zagitova | Page 915 | Golden Skate

Alina Zagitova

lusk8

Record Breaker
Finley posted the videos above!!

Super thanks!!

Alina is so beautiful she looks like a dream.

Finley

Record Breaker
Finley posted the videos above!!

Super thanks!!

Alina is so beautiful she looks like a dream.

A translation of the conversation -

Alina did the marketing for Osaka The Ice��*♀️
She will do her new programs��
Clip2: When asked what kind of compliments she prefer, she answered she is more motivated by judgements than compliments but each are welcome��

lesnar001

Record Breaker
A translation of the conversation -

Alina did the marketing for Osaka The Ice��*♀️
She will do her new programs��
Clip2: When asked what kind of compliments she prefer, she answered she is more motivated by judgements than compliments but each are welcome��

Well, she certainly picked the right career path for "judgements". :laugh:

I'll be one of the "compliments" guys, though.
There are enough "judgement" folks out there already.

Finley

Record Breaker
Well, she certainly picked the right career path for "judgements". :laugh:

I'll be one of the "compliments" guys, though.
There are enough "judgement" folks out there already.

Never forget this is the girl who motivated herself to a World Championship victory by reading unfair criticism about herself. At the rate things are going, I think she is set for having enough material to get to Beijing!

Finley

Record Breaker
This is a nice article. Please forgive any errors caused by Google translate and feel free to correct! -

Alina Zagitova - new mediaon of Russia

Doubts away. It's time to call a spade a spade. Alina Zagitova is the number one person in Russian sport. And sport, as we know, belongs to the entertainment industry. Therefore, Zagitov - media 2k19. And her unconditional leadership will only grow.

A rare day begins with no news related to student Eteri Tutberidze. And this is surprising, because in figure skating now is the offseason. There were only two serious information shows: who will fall into the main line-up of the Russian national team for the new season and what music Alina will bring to goosebumps her numerous admirers during a short and random program. That's all.

How quickly other people's children grow! Yesterday it was a girl who will someday replace Evgenia Medvedeva, but for now she is too young. But nothing has passed at all, and we see a young woman who has achieved everything on the ice, and outside it looks so that you can put it in textbooks on style and etiquette. It doesn't matter where Zagitova turns out to be - in any case she submits herself in such a way that it is simply impossible not to be touched.

As my colleague jokes, if Alina, at a recent meeting with the Prime Minister of Japan, giving a teddy dog, would ask in response not to claim the Kurils, the melted Shinzo Abe would probably agree. This is all magic Zagitovoy.

The very same skater with no one quarrels and does not argue on slippery topics. Perfect! Therefore, it seems that Zagitova will succeed. In an interview with the World of Figure Skating, she stated that she “plans to open a Japanese restaurant in Moscow, which hasn’t been there yet.” Taking into account the immense mutual love of Alina and Japan, the best restaurateurs will go on foot and swim from Tokyo to help her realize her dream.

Zagitova has already made a name for herself, her fan base numbers hundreds of thousands of people. Even if the season 2019/20 turns out to be the last for her, and this is quite possible, because the girl has already achieved everything in sports and she wants to develop in something else, she will not be lost. He wants to become a model - and then everything goes. The active media life in the last year, which includes invitations to television and various advertising integration, suggests that Alina is ready to take a step towards a new stage. “The main thing is to be yourself,” says Zagitova. And she's doing great.

https://m.sportsdaily.ru/articles/alina ... ona-rossii

IndiaP12

iliabot wakabot gumennikbot team korea stan
Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand
I don’t like that article ^^! It gets me scared. “Even if the season 2019/20 turns out to be the last for her, and this is quite possible, because the girl has already achieved everything in sports and she wants to develop in something else” what?!? Are they suggesting she’ll retire next year?!? NO! That’s way too soon. Yes she’s won everything, but she can win worlds twice, GPF twice, etc. If she retired as soon as next year I will be devastated [emoji24]

lesnar001

Record Breaker
I don’t like that article ^^! It gets me scared. “Even if the season 2019/20 turns out to be the last for her, and this is quite possible, because the girl has already achieved everything in sports and she wants to develop in something else” what?!? Are they suggesting she’ll retire next year?!? NO! That’s way too soon. Yes she’s won everything, but she can win worlds twice, GPF twice, etc. If she retired as soon as next year I will be devastated [emoji24]

I think they are just "speculating", just like some people on this forum do.
Nothing about the article indicates that they interviewed her.

She has accomplished a lot, but like you said, she can win these titles a second time.
Personally, I hope she stays around for the 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics.
I would love to see her win her 2nd Olympic Gold Medal (individual - NOT team medal)

Finley

Record Breaker

:ghug: I would be devastated too. I think they were just acknowledging the possibility. Anything is possible, but the only person in control of her choices is Alina. I understand that you don't always get to write your own script. Her career will be whatever luck, time and fate have in store for her, but this girl is a fighter. I believe she will fight with everything she has all the way to Beijing. As a fan, I can't ask anything more than that.

Lesnar, I would love to see her win an Olympic Gold Medal and actually get to hear her anthem and see her flag raised. I would also be very happy to see her win a team gold. I am right there with you.

It's also really good to see you back here in this thread. I've missed you. :thank:

Noreg16

On the Ice
:ghug: I would be devastated too. I think they were just acknowledging the possibility. Anything is possible, but the only person in control of her choices is Alina. I understand that you don't always get to write your own script. Her career will be whatever luck, time and fate have in store for her, but this girl is a fighter. I believe she will fight with everything she has all the way to Beijing. As a fan, I can't ask anything more than that.

Lesnar, I would love to see her win an Olympic Gold Medal and actually get to hear her anthem and see her flag raised. I would also be very happy to see her win a team gold. I am right there with you.

It's also really good to see you back here in this thread. I've missed you. :thank:
👏👏👏👏 and im sure Alina is gonna compete till the next Olympics, she said she wanted to and she GETS what she wants, as she once said she always finds a way to MAKE it happen. Hopefully she will not get seriously injured in the process and other things don’t matter much, she is here to stay, even tho Russia’s always gonna have many good skaters fighting for spots at EC, WC, Alina is THE great one and it can’t be changed by other’s success or her permanent “failures” or anything else