Alina Zagitova | Page 1367 | Golden Skate

Alina Zagitova

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist
"Alina, @azagitova, thanks for the magical performance! You really do bring the light!

All the gold in the world and amazing human qualities are a unique combination that Alina possesses! Bravo!

Sabina, @szagitova07, thank you for your professionalism and help !!!

Golden girls, be happy! Thank you for the joy you are bringing!!!"

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist

“I first saw her up close exactly a year ago, she struck me then! But now I do not understand even more how is it possible to be so harmonious, graceful, so modest and magnificent at the same time 🤗."
"Returning after the show #InLoveWithZagitova, and it is very difficult to get all my thoughts together. Because apart from the the jubilation, there are already familiar and new, but so bright, emotions. We missed Alina on the ice very much. Since the "Jubilee of T. Moskvina" show in St. Petersburg got postponed, I knew for sure that I had to go to watch Alina perform in Moscow. This is necessary for me, soul-saving and very important. Gloomy weather and rain did not bother at all, because our sunshine was going to appear there. Waiting was brightened up by a flash mob with blue plushy hearts from @teamzagitova. To be honest, they were very helpful, because the show was rather long, and the hearts were also very warm.
And now the moment came, everything froze inside, and the whole world at one moment ceased to exist, the whole Universe seems to
exists only for her. And this is very important, because only Alina evokes such feelings. Her soulful ice skating is so magnetic and powerful. As commentator Chris Howard said about Alina: “if this didn't give you goosebumps, then I don’t know, nothing will”. The audience welcomed her very warmly. I hope Alina felt it. And again, burning hearts from TeamZagi - it's like a dialogue, between Alina and the fans who are with her forever, for sure.
After the show, we went to the exit to wait for Alina. She came out with an armful of blue hearts, smiling, and swiftly moved to her car. Probably for many fans at that moment time stopped, because everyone just stood there, under Zagi-hypnosis. But my friends kicked me, and I ran to give her my drawings and toys. I hardly understand how but it was fairy-tale like. Alina is just magical. So beautiful, so empathetic. My heart thumped and voice broke when I gave her the gifts, and was able to mumble: "Thank you, you are beautiful, the best ... mmm, uh, and in general, so cool". Where was my eloquence at that moment, I do not know. Well, for me, perhaps the main thing is to at least try to express my admiration for her and my gratitude. Alina walked with security guards, but she calmly listened to me, took the gift bag and said: "Thank you very much." I was at the same time very joyful and a little (a lot) conscientious of distracting and delaying her. After all, she has such a busy schedule, she was tired, and was outside in the rain. BUT !!! After me, Alina paid attention to everyone who came up to her. Very empathetic, so attentive, and tactful. And how beautiful she is, oh my! Such words have not yet been invented, just how beautiful she is on the screen, but in real life ... as if cameras that are at least a little capable of transmitting all her beauty have not yet been invented.
Alina, thank you again. It's priceless - such an attitude towards fans! And Alina's art on ice envelops with its beauty, complexity, and simultaneously with its weightless lightness. It seems it would be able to save lives. Mine, surely, it has saved indeed. Illuminated with inner light and inspiration."

Last edited:

Finley

Record Breaker
The inner light of Alina Zagitova

Alina Zagitova closed “Figure Skating Lovers”. This year she showed one number - "inner light", which we have already seen on the show of the group Eteri Tutberidze . The latest demonstration performances of the Olympic champion cling to a clearly built idea around which the whole program is built. Alina's numbers must and must be watched live. This is not to say that they look better than on the broadcast, but the sensations are definitely different. The idea with a flashlight on a dress looks completely different, even the speed and some details stand out more precisely from viewing here and now.

Finley

Record Breaker

I had no idea what she was doing until I read this -

Alina with the kill-shot to Layshev. I love this girl.

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker
I had no idea what she was doing until I read this -

Alina with the kill-shot to Layshev. I love this girl.
I love it! Way to comeback without lowering yourself to his level.

Last edited by a moderator:

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist
"from Yulia Yefimova [Russian swimmer and another Puma ambassador] to Alina from Tokyo Olympics"
ENl2J83.jpg