Alina Zagitova | Page 1439 | Golden Skate

Alina Zagitova

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist
now we can call her Alinka-Mandarinka for a good reason :)

vJWDi9W.jpg

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist

"azagitova: And here are the results of the draw! 🎉

I am glad that my hobby caused such activity! 🥰
Thank you so much for your support! ❤️

Drumroll! 🥁

Here are those lucky ones:

@alsu22sam
@lvvostro
@austeqwe

You will be contacted shortly regarding the prizes - handmade soap sets made by me🎁

I felt like a real superstar and a blogger))) I made everything myself, raffled it myself, and there were so many responses, it's sooo nice)

How do you like these raffles?
Tell me if you would like me to organize contests more often or if I should close the soap factory😅😅😅👇🏼"

Last edited:

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist
Alina, you need to organize the hand made soap production on a larger scale, coz a lot of folks in Russia, Japan and many other countries would love to have a set like that!

And you have been the brightest star in your own right for 4 years already! :biggrin:

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist

"azagitova: Izhevsk, I missed you! 🤩

I love spending time with relatives so much, and finally such an opportunity arose 🥰 We chatted with abika and babayka, told them about everything that has happened recently 😋

Of course, our friendly family couldn't just sit at home, so we went skiing! ⛷ The weather was just right for this)

It's a pity that the Izhevsk holidays ended so quickly 😔 But I want to say that I had a great rest!

Have you spent time with your family for the last time? Share what you usually do together?⬇️"

Last edited:

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist
"Star snowmen will appear at the "Snow and Ice in Moscow" festival in Gorky Park

On January 29, another location will be opened - the Walk of Fame with snowmen and sculptures based on sketches of stars. Famous actors, musicians, athletes, bloggers, artists, architects and TV presenters will attend its opening. All of them will present 16 snow figures designed according to their sketches on various topics.

TV host Dmitry Khrustalev will present a snowy jackdaw. This bird is a symbol of a charitable foundation that the celebrity actively supports. And Alina Zagitova, Olympic champion in figure skating, will present an ice sculpture. It will be a copy of her puppy Masaru."

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic

Olympic champion in figure skating Alina Zagitova will present an ice sculpture of Masaru tomorrow in Gorky Park 😍❄️ From January 2 to February 28, the park hosts the International Festival "Snow and Ice in Moscow" from the Department of Culture. On January 29, the Walk of Fame with snowmen and sculptures based on sketches of stars will be opened. Famous actors, musicians, athletes, bloggers, artists, architects and TV presenters will attend its opening. All of them will present 16 snow figures designed according to their sketches on various topics.