All That Skate and Stars on Ice (Japan) | Page 3 | Golden Skate

All That Skate and Stars on Ice (Japan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooper

Medalist
I don't understand why this show never invite Japense skater though, of course she is rival with Mao but how about Yuzu or Dai?

they invited arakawa in 2009.. that was the time when yuna won her first world title..

Miss Ice

Let the sky fall~
Medalist
Also maybe I am biased but if SOI showed Yuna, she would overshadow the other singles skaters and it wouldn't be about all the American girls anymore. After watching some of this year's show on Youtube, some of the rinks would be really small for her :laugh:

nguyenghita

On the Ice
:points: Hear, hear. Excellent Cinderella story with IMG as an evil step-mother. Everyone around Yuna is a demon. Judges are corrupted demons when they don't put her 1st. Her rivals are talentless demons in shadow of Her Greatness. Other skaters' rivals are bottish demons. Orser was her past demon. Her boyfriend is her present golddigger demon. KSU is helpless money-eater demon. That fire in the rink was set up by the Satan himself. Did I forget anyone?

This thread turned out to be quite useful after all- it showed the new facts about Yuna, new at least for me. You don't walk out of the valid contract arbitrarily by your own sole decision. That is what contracts are for- to set the obligations. Yuna did. After that she did whatever she could to create a negative image of her ex-agent. I agree with another poster- Yuna won't be and shouldn't be invited to IMG events. No one need a party that doesn't follow the contracted obligations and who gets badmouthing about ex-business partner.
Fires do happen. I am sure if the fire happened in Prince Ice World or Dreams on Ice rinks and the shows get canceled, then Mao, Yuzuru, Daisuke or any other headliner would addreess the public.
IMG are no angels. Yet IMG's clients like Kozuka, Honda take part in other agents' shows. Daisuke used to be their client, broke up with them, nevertheless he was always invited to IMG's Stars on Ice. It's business. It's normal.
I see mod deleted your post as well as my post earlier, don't know if it happen again, I just want to say this though:

What's wrong with you, seriously?

How many shows does Yuna do a year? Like competitions, ocassionally :laugh:? Why doesn't she tour around Korea? Korea is not a city, not everyone can come to Seoul.
Anyway I just see only a worthy point here to answer: She rarely does show, definitely not as much as others, average 2 shows (3 days in a row/show)/year, but last year and this year just 1 show. Then so? She doesn't need more money, she doesn't need to gain more fans in Korea after all. And because she has her own show then she doesn't need to skate in other show too.

About the location, well, the arena where All That Skate be held is the ordinary arena, ice rink was installed. Korea has no big ice rink to contain over 10.000 audiences at the same time. It's not like any arena could installed ice rink, so Seoul is probaly the only place the show can start in the first place.

Meoima

Match Penalty
Also maybe I am biased but if SOI showed Yuna, she would overshadow the other singles skaters and it wouldn't be about all the American girls anymore. After watching some of this year's show on Youtube, some of the rinks would be really small for her :laugh:
Great skaters never care much about the small rink or big rink. Even just a rink in a shopping center is enough for them to shine.

I hate it when some ardent fans bash other skaters and other ice shows, don't do that even if you are biased. It only makes you look bad.

Whether you call them skaters/entertainers/athletes/artists...they are doing show/ because it's their life, it's their job/passion. That's all.

Frankly, if all Koreans care about figure skating is Yuna, she shouldn't have invited other skaters to her own show.

Each skater has their own strength and charms. Different skaters have different fans. They are attracted to different charms. I would rather say I want to see both Asian and Blondie skaters in an ice show. It's not all about just a skater.

bara1968

On the Ice
.??? I don't understand at all. Yuna is doing very well in her own show. It is completely upto her whether to do tour or not in Korea. There is no obligation at all. Yuna invites skaters from all around the world including Kwan, Arakawa, Yagudin etc. i don't see any discrimination or her avoiding skaters within particular nationality. She does not necessarily need to invite Japanese skaters every year. She does not need to participate Japanese ice show either, when she has her own ice show. I do not see anything wrong. I only see somebody overreacting.

And it is obvious that IMG Korea poorly supported Yuna based on many occasions she went through. I do not know the details of the contract, but Yuna left with her own reason and I respect that, especially after the Supermatch fiasco. Who wants to stay after that kind of incident?

nguyenghita

On the Ice
Frankly, if all Koreans care about figure skating is Yuna, she shouldn't have invited other skaters to her own show.
Also frankly here, I believe Koreans would love to see Yuna all alone in 2 hours straight, love that than anything else, but just impossible, she isn't a singer sing in her solo concert, she must be prepared then perform her programs, what to do in break time? :laugh:

Back to reality, Koreans maybe love Yuna than anyone else but at the same time, they are all very polite and show nothing but support and enthusiasm to all skaters, then foreign skaters always show their appreciated back to them :clap:

Meoima

Match Penalty
Also frankly here, I believe Koreans would love to see Yuna all alone in 2 hours straight, love that than anything else, but just impossible, she isn't a singer sing in her solo concert, she must be prepared then perform her programs, what to do in break time? :laugh:

Back to reality, Koreans maybe love Yuna than anyone else but at the same time, they are all very polite and show nothing but support and enthusiasm to all skaters, then foreign skaters always show their appreciated back to them :clap:
Then you shouldn't bash other skaters and other ice shows. End of story.

nguyenghita

On the Ice
Then you shouldn't bash other skaters and other ice shows. End of story.
I bashed others? That's a news to me! You are overreacting here :laugh:

Maybe you should read again to see how other member (ex rubirosa) talk about Yuna then yes, that's a bashing :rolleye:

Meoima

Match Penalty

Maybe you should read again to see how other member (ex rubirosa) talk about Yuna then yes, that's a bashing :rolleye:

I am talking to all of you in general. You happen to be the comment above me. Seriously I think this thread should close. SOI also happens in other countries such as Canada and America, it's not only in Japan. These skaters are just doing their job, after all, what else would they do for a living but perform?

nguyenghita

On the Ice
I am talking to all of you in general. You happen to be the comment above me.

These skaters are just doing their job, after all, what else would they do for a living but perform?
Then you shouldn't quote directly to me :laugh:

Anyway, is there anyone bash other skaters because they are doing show here? I just see someone bash Yuna because some ridiculous reasons in their fantasy mind :rolleye:

Meoima

Match Penalty
Then you shouldn't quote directly to me :laugh:

Anyway, is there anyone bash other skaters because they are doing show here? I just see someone bash Yuna because some ridiculous reasons in their fantasy mind :rolleye:
Yes, and some created unreasonable lies about other ice shows which are not their favourite, made unnecessary comparison between ice shows which happen in different places and different layouts. I mean, some people have strong delusion about their idol.

Anyways, this thread is wrong from the start, even the title of the thread is misleading.:unsure:

treeloving

Medalist

So any other skaters who are invited to the show is just for break time? :bow: you really take fandom into another level. :bow:

littlexflower

Rinkside

Impolite level unacceptable.

Anyways I wonder if there is any chance we can see Yuzu in Korea's ice shows in the future, given the fact that he has a lot of fans there and in general, he even appeals to the Korean public.

shine

Record Breaker

This is the most ridiculous I've read so far.

Kim may be a formidable force in competitive skating because of her technical prowess, but as far as performing goes, there are so many skaters out there who can outshine her in show skating.

Rubirosa

Match Penalty
I see mod deleted your post as well as my post earlier,
Did they? I was on a tablet, got the message battery low, the tablet will be shut down in 59 sec. I clicked on "reply" but thought the post didn't get through. I am sure Yuna hates some of her fans. Why to deleted the truth, no matter how much it hurts. I didn't see your deleted post.
What's wrong with you, seriously?

Everything is wrong with anyone who doesn't worship Yuna :p.

Her fans are fans. Other skaters fans are bots. They bash Yuna. Her fans don't bash anyone, they critisize. They don't insults anyone, they give off-topic remarks. The word "insult" applies only to other skaters' fans. Yuna doesn't lip, she has "slight" inner edge. Other skaters flutz because "slight" edge doesn't apply to them, only to Yuna when she lips. The conflict of interest in judges' panel exists if they don't put Yuna 1st, it doesn't exist when they do. She doesn't tour in foreign shows not to overshadow other skaters. Those are invited in her All That Skate for filling in Yuna's break time. Other skaters skate on 3,000ppl rinks because they are small, Yuna is too big for such rinks. She doesn't need more fans and more money because she doesn't. When much richer multi-billionaires work hard all life, it's because something is wrong with them. :laugh:

pec0

Match Penalty

I feel sorry for the guest skaters of the queen show. They should look just stupid incompetent trash next to the queen and should tolerate such shame for coins the queen shall pay generously. Is it true that they give away hundreds of queen show tickets for free? I thought it is another bad lies of those who envy queen's popularity..It is just impossible. Who buy the tickets if he knows that others get it for free? But it is possible if the sponsor of queen show pay all the management cost to honor the retirement of the greatest queen of figure skating in history.

cooper

Medalist
I feel sorry for the guest skaters of the queen show. They should look just stupid incompetent trash next to the queen and should tolerate such shame for coins the queen shall pay generously. Is it true that they give away hundreds of queen show tickets for free? I thought it is another bad lies of those who envy queen's popularity..It is just impossible. Who buy the tickets if he knows that others get it for free? But it is possible if the sponsor of queen show pay all the management cost to honor the retirement of the greatest queen of figure skating in history.

no.

they reserved those tickets for the vips/fans or children with disabilities and it's not "hundreds of tickets" where you're implying... so before you start spreading some lies maybe you should go to korea and ask those people in the street if everything about yuna's popularity is a frabrication.. and then come back here.. and we can talk.. :p

pec0

Match Penalty
no.

they reserved those tickets for the vips/fans or children with disabilities and it's not "hundreds of tickets" where you're implying... so before you start spreading some lies maybe you should go to korea and ask those people in the street if everything about yuna's popularity is a frabrication.. and then come back here.. and we can talk.. :p

I heard about free 300 sheets but nothing about priviledges for vips/fans or handicapped people. Other lies? are that there were lots of vacant sheats in past queen shows that they should cover with something in order not to to stand out. I thought maybe the ticket price of queen show is too high in Korea so young people cannot afford. In these days price level of Korea is higher than that of Japan suffering long depression and poverty,unlike top ranking booming Korea.

cooper

Medalist
I heard about free 300 sheets but nothing about priviledges for vips/fans or handicapped people. Other lies? are that there were lots of vacant sheats in past queen shows that they should cover with something in order not to to stand out. I thought maybe the ticket price of queen show is too high in Korea so young people cannot afford. In these days price level of Korea is higher than that of Japan suffering long depression and poverty,unlike top ranking booming Korea.

you heard?? :rolleye: now give me a link or article.. :p

if this is another korea vs japan.. then i'm done talking to you..

Status
Not open for further replies.