Anastasia Golubeva & Hektor Giotopoulos Moore | Golden Skate

Anastasia Golubeva & Hektor Giotopoulos Moore

GoneWithTheWind

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom
Anastasia Golubeva (born January 3, 2006) and Hektor Giotopoulos Moore (born June 26, 2002) are a pairs team representing Australia.
They are the 2022 and 2023 World Junior silver medalists and the 2022 Winter Star champions.

ISU Bio: http://www.isuresults.com/bios/isufs00111143.htm

Rink Results:
Anastasia: http://www.rinkresults.com/skater?skater_id=40243
Hektor: http://www.rinkresults.com/skater?skater_id=17643

Skating Scores: https://skatingscores.com/aus/pairs/anastasia_golubeva_hektor_giotopoulos_moore/

ISU Personal Bests

Personal Best Total Score189.4723.03.2023ISU World Championships 2023
Personal Best Score Short Program63.6217.11.2022ISU CS Warsaw Cup 2022
Personal Best Score Free Skating127.5223.03.2023ISU World Championships 2023

Programs
2023/2024 Season

SP: Architect of the Mind by Kerry Muzzey
FS: The Umbrellas of Cherbourg by Michel Legrand

2022/2023 Season
SP: Architect of the Mind by Kerry Muzzey
FS: Sing Sing Sing by Benny Goodman, Louis Prima; Summer Time by Ella Fitzgerald, DuBose Heyward; Mr. Pinstripe Suit by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy,Scotty Morris

2021/2022 Season
SP: "Fire Dance" by Jennifer Thomas
FS: "Sing Sing Sing" by Louis Prima; "Summer Time" performed by Ella Fitzgerald; "Mr. Pinstripe Suit" performed by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy

Results
Videos linked in results

Last edited:

Flying Feijoa

On the Ice
Country
New-Zealand
Congratulations! I really like the fire dance SP with the step sequence, in-sync jumps and spins!
2022 World Junior silver medallists with two new PBs 🥳
:hap10:Good luck for next season - hope they land the 3T + 3T + 2T in competition!
IIRC they managed it at JGP Linz 2021 (with a foot-down at the end) :)

ETA: Whoops, my mistake - at Linz they only managed a 3T-3T. Still awesome though! Can't wait to see the whole combo, I think nobody's done it since Stolbova/Klimov in 2015.

Last edited:

Dreamer57

Record Breaker
Here's an article about them in IFS magazine:

They have now relocated to Australia! Anastasia did recently post a story from outside a visa centre, so I hope that her pathway to citizenship goes smoothly! They will compete in both juniors and seniors next season.

I think the previous partner Hektor refers to is Karina Akopova - you can see him in her earliest IG posts from 2017/18.

Flying Feijoa

On the Ice
Country
New-Zealand
Here's an article about them in IFS magazine:

They have now relocated to Australia! Anastasia did recently post a story from outside a visa centre, so I hope that her pathway to citizenship goes smoothly! They will compete in both juniors and seniors next season.

I think the previous partner Hektor refers to is Karina Akopova - you can see him in her earliest IG posts from 2017/18.
I hope Anastasia feels at home in Australia. The article said it was for the offseason but given the current state of the world, I wouldn't be surprised if they stay put for longer!

Dreamer57

Record Breaker
Congratulations to Anastasia and Hektor on receiving Outstanding Achievement Awards from Ice Skating Australia! :clap:

There are further photos on the ISA fb page.

Dreamer57

Record Breaker
After Anastasia and Hektor's gold medal win at the JGP Solidarity Cup, they sat for an interview with Ted:
They are planning to compete at Warsaw Cup, Four Continents and Junior Worlds (maybe Senior Worlds too)!

Here is an interview with them from June:
It explains how they both got into figure skating and also their feelings on competition and their world junior silver.

Dreamer57

Record Breaker
Stasya and Hektor arrived in Canada a few days ago.
Great to see that they have managed to do some travelling and sightseeing before preparing for junior worlds!

They have also met up with Jonathan Guerreiro in Québec; he is listed as their choreographer!