Anastasia Mishina & Vladislav Mirzoev - split after 2016/17 | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Anastasia Mishina & Vladislav Mirzoev - split after 2016/17

The Finn

Record Breaker
I thought Ludmila was a bit tough on Nastia in that interview.

Yeah, by the way the part about Nastia was quoted directly at the main page of the Russian Figure Skating Team' VK page. Nastia really got some unflattering publicity. Hopefully she is not too upset because of that.

The Finn

Record Breaker
Nastia & Vlad will start their season next week in Saint Petersburg.

Can't wait for the videos.

vorravorra

Record Breaker
Final results for Junior Pairs:

Mishina-Mirzoev 170.78 1 1
Ustimkina-Volodin 143.15 2 2
Osipova-Gallyamov 133.62 4 5

Hopefully there will be videos later today.

sneakers

Match Penalty
wooo, gold and almost new russian junior record :clap:

Mirzoev switching to pairs is paying off, hope to see more Ossetians in skating too.....

vorravorra

Record Breaker
wooo, gold and almost new russian junior record :clap:

Mirzoev switching to pairs is paying off, hope to see more Ossetians in skating too.....
I was wondering, are there other Ossetians in skating? And who else is there from the North Caucasus?

sneakers

Match Penalty
I was wondering, are there other Ossetians in skating? And who else is there from the North Caucasus?

I don't think there are others, Mirzoev now trains in St. Petersburg so...
I know some russian rhyhtmic gymnasts with Ossetian origin like Gizikova, Ayupova.

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
Unfortunately they have no connection or chemistry (call it as you like) like that canadian pair, which won JWC title 2015. And it seems like (everytime at ice after programs, K&C, etc) Mirzoev doesnt like Mishina. So what can I say: they could win JWC, but in the next nothing more. I guess they will split in the next two years.

sneakers

Match Penalty
Unfortunately they have no connection or chemistry (call it as you like) like that canadian pair, which won JWC title 2015. And it seems like (everytime at ice after programs, K&C, etc) Mirzoev doesnt like Mishina. So what can I say: they could win JWC, but in the next nothing more. I guess they will split in the next two years.

this is possible, however I don't think its because of lack of chemistry they will split up, its because of physical changes they cant control - she's 15 btw.
now if you talk about skating skills and chemistry, Atakhonova / Spiridonov have it....

Sorrento

Record Breaker
They are too young to give you the chemistry you so much desire. Give them a bit of time, will you? I like them both and I think they might actually achieve great results together.

vorravorra

Record Breaker
Nastya has been difficult to deal with due to puberty-related issues and Vlad is obviously a bit tired of it, but fortunately puberty is temporary. She and Vlad are also quite different people - but then so are Stolbova and Klimov.

tulosai

Record Breaker
I just love these two and think their performance today was fantastic!!!