Music Short Program as of season 2017/2018
Fly by Ludovico Einaudi
Experience by Ludovico Einaudi

Music Free Skating as of season 2017/2018
Sarabande Suite (Aeternae) by Globus

I'm big fan of Ludovico Einaudi so I'm so happy to see these choices! :luv17:

PiggytailProdigy

On the Ice
I hope my piggytail prodigy starts her season with an amazing JGP debut next week. Yeah I know she's competing against angel and eunsoo lim so it's going to be tough but you know what? I have faith in my pp. I have a good feeling she'll do great!

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
I hope my piggytail prodigy starts her season with an amazing JGP debut next week. Yeah I know she's competing against angel and eunsoo lim so it's going to be tough but you know what? I have faith in my pp. I have a good feeling she'll do great!

Hope so. :)

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
New star was born for South Korea. Adelina, Evgenia and now - Anastasia! :laugh:

It was her first JPG event. She looked a little nervous. All program was a little shaking. Not really good 3-3, but amazing lutz and axel with difficult transitions in and out. :love:

She already got around half hundred haters from SK. This amount will only grow. Keep them make angry, girl! :laugh2:

Her beautiful SP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8yMfx6yEAo

My comment section is banned, but I warn you: don't look in there. :laugh:

Ender

Match Penalty
I have heard about her from last season but I didn't expect her to score this well. Looking forward to her LP.

adelia

Record Breaker
Obviously she made the right decision to join Eteri's group.

Tulipstar

Medalist
Enjoyed this program a lot. She's a great skater and I liked that it was different from the usual.

Amazing job!

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
I hope Eteri won't bury her expression talent. I rewatched a couple videos with Nastya (also videos before her transfer from Panova's group) and I can say that I didn't see any girl who can express emotion how she does (except Gubanova of course). Her passion, plasticity, just wow!

In such a young age feel (not pretending) the music and be so plastic like a panther - it's really amazing. I mean, even in tango's video - just look at her face. It's not pokerface or not understanding: "what is my body doing?". She really feels it.

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
Yes! This girl did it! I think her reaction was like this because it's her first clean skate for a long time. In the last season she always had to struggle with something. Now, except a little shaky flip, her program was marvelous! :love: Congratulations! :clap:

And to Eteri - :bow::bow::bow:

russianfan

Match Penalty
also, such an energy she has! i think her spins are now my favorite ones :thumbsup: