Anastasia Tarakanova | Page 53 | Golden Skate

Anastasia Tarakanova

Fluture

Record Breaker
Yeah, that's our Asya April.. :biggrin: She's also talking about Sinitsyna not geting Visa.. :sad46: Anyway, good luck tomorrow! :cheer::rock::cheer:

When will the SP be exactly? I thought it was on Friday.. Haven‘t checked the competition threads yet so no idea about the exact time.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Good luck, Nastya, as a "lone survivor" you have all my sympathies for the competition :thumbsup:

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Glad to see Nastya again! :biggrin: She has such powerful skating, and except for the fall everything was amazingly done, that step sequence was awesome!

I was a bit worried she'd be super upset in the Kiss and Cry, but she seemed to be OK, good to see her not be so hard on herself.

Alas since the Free Skate is on at 3am Aussie time I won't be able to watch, but fingers and toes crossed for her. :cheer:

MissBeeFarm

On the Ice
Glad to see Nastya again! :biggrin: She has such powerful skating, and except for the fall everything was amazingly done, that step sequence was awesome!

I was a bit worried she'd be super upset in the Kiss and Cry, but she seemed to be OK, good to see her not be so hard on herself.

Alas since the Free Skate is on at 3am Aussie time I won't be able to watch, but fingers and toes crossed for her. :cheer:

Nastya's FS will be at 1am CET, so shouldn't it be more like Sunday 8am or something in Australia, since Australia is definitely more than two hours ahead of central Europe?

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Full force ahead for Anastasiya!

Good skating and fair judging to all the contestants.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Yeah Anastasia's Free skate will be 8am Australian time

It was 9:15 as it turned out! But time zones confuse me greatly (also I forgot there's so many ladies) had to go to church, but I snuck in a viewing before I went in :)

Congratulations to Nastya! She got the bronze and best of all seemed super happy with the skate :biggrin:

kalee

On the Ice
Nastya nailed all the jumps and was clean which was great, and I feel the scores didn't do her justice. Were the lost levels on the spin and step sequence really necessary? Kind of feel she was robbed not necessarily on placement due to the mistake in the short, but just overall on the score for the free. That was more than a 120 for sure!