Anastasia Tarakanova | Page 63 | Golden Skate

Anastasia Tarakanova

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
She was so good! To see her so emotional after her performance was amazing! She must have not expected to skate clean. You can tell she was surprised to do as well as she did. I honestly think she should have gotten slightly better marks. If she skated in stage 1, for example, she would have placed in 4th place. Wishing her all the best for stage 5. She is going to need to deliver just to make it to Nationals. Happy to have her back and crying tears of joy instead of tears of sadness.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Thank you so much for the link!

That was an amazing skate from Nastya! And seeing her and her coach so emotional at the end, awww 🥰 I'm so happy to see her back and bringing it!

Do you guys think she'll go to Stage 5? It'd be great if she could and get some momentum.

On a shallow note, in the tradition of Hot Sergei who's the male coach with Nastya? He's a fine looking gentleman :laugh2:

Skuratov

On the Ice
I fell in love with her SP music: Polnalyubvi - the girl and the sea. FS music: I'm not a Evanescence fan, but it fit her very well. Nastya has always been very emotional after her performances, but today (yesterday) was a very special ocassion. This stage was a unique opportunity for her. Nastya knew that if she didn't do a clean program they wouldn't consider her for the next stage. Well done girl. If I could, I would give her the medal at the comeback of the year.

Coryocris

Praise our Little Bear
On the Ice
Country
Germany
She should have placed way higher--she has a TRUE lutz, unlike the flutzes we saw elsewhere, and her programs were well constructed and I didn't notice many URs or anything else. Well done!
She does deserve higher GOE on the lutz. Nice deep outside edge, good height, nice flow and position. It's one of the best lutzes out there.