Angelina Kudryavtseva & Ilia Karankevich | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Angelina Kudryavtseva & Ilia Karankevich

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Two international competitions so far this season, and two Gold Medals!!!

:cheer: :clap: :rock: :party2: :points: :hb:

Angelina and Ilia finshed 1st out of 5 in the FD, with a score of 69.26.

Ludmila Mikhailovskaya Dance Trophy Junior Free Dance: Results; Protocols
Ludmila Mikhailovskaya Dance Trophy Junior Ice Dance: Results

There is no video uploaded yet.

Angelina and Ilia won the FD by 13.61 points ahead of Mariia PINCHUK / Mykyta POGORIELOV (UKR). This meant that they won overall by a margin of 22.60 points.

Their FD score was 5.78 points down on what they got at the Ice Star in October. But, in all honesty, they didn't need to put in a PB performance. The Ukrainian partnership in second position was already quite far down already after the SP and, although they were doing well in the FD, a fall from Mykyta towards the end of their routine effectively ended their already slim hopes.

As for Angelina and Ilia's Free Dance, the only real drama was that the original stream cut out half-way through their programme. Fortunately, a replacement stream had already started broadcasting from just before they started. So, we didn't miss anything. What I wrote in the event thread pretty much says everything about how they performed:

Beautiful. Just beautiful.

Like yesterday, it was faultless. They were in a class of their own.

This is going to be a BIG winning margin.

CaroLiza_fan

Apology that I am only posting this today. I was waiting to see if videos appeared. (Given the stream switching, it could be iffy that any videos appear).

:cheer: WELL DONE ANGELINA AND ILIA!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Angelina and Ilia will be kicking off their Junior GP campaign this week in Košice, Slovakia. (Their second appearance will be at the Baltic Cup, in a month from now. NOT the next round in Krasnoyarsk, as previously announced).

The Short Dance kicks off tomorrow at 12:00:00 CEST (10:00:00 GMT / 11:00:00 BST / 13:00:00 EEST / 13:00:00 MSK / 15:00:00 YEKT). So 24 hours from now.

They will be the 5th partnership to start. So, final partnership to go in Group 1.

Angelina and Ilia are due to start at 12:30:50 CEST (10:30:50 GMT / 11:30:50 BST / 13:30:50 EEST / 13:30:50 MSK / 15:30:50 YEKT). So 24h 30m from now.

But, those times may change if somebody that is due on before them withdraws.

Here is the link for the livestream:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTNpUX3kQWY

Here is the Time Schedule:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/s...JUNIOR----QUAL000100--_StartListwithTimes.pdf

And here is the live scoring:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season2122/jgpsvk2021/SEG007.htm

Hope this helps

:cheer: ALL THE BEST!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I think the best way to introduce this is just to say "Wow!!!"

ISU Junior Grand Prix Skate Slovakia Short Dance: Results; Protocols

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhVbB410sBo

Angelina and Ilia finished 4th out of 15 in the SD, with a score of 60.54.

Have to be honest, although the singer (Róisín Murphy) is Irish, I'm not a fan of the music. It's just not my taste. But, I loved everything else about the programme. Loved the costumes, and in particular the fact that Angelina is done up all goth (I have always had a soft spot for goths and, indeed, my best friend on this forum is a former goth). But, most of all, I loved the skating. It was so good! And so innovative too!

Over in the competition thread, everybody loved the programme, and were going on for ages about how good it was. Especially my goth friend! ;)

At the end of the programme, Ted described it as "different" and "unique", which I totally agreed with. But, this also got me worried, because the judges don't normally go for things that are "different" and "unique". How many times did Nelli Zhiganshina / Alexander Gazsi come out and do programmes that the fans loved, but the judges didn't? Thankfully, they did this time, giving Angelina and Ilia what was then a massive lead which, by the end of the segment, had only been exceeded by three partnerships.

Angelina and Ilia are well in with a shot of a medal. At the end of the Short, they are only 2.56 points off 3rd place (Sofya Tyutyunina / Alexander Shustitskiy of Russia), and only 4.30 off the leaders (Vasilisa Kaganovskaia / Valeriy Angelopol of Russia). However, the partnership in 7th position (Ekaterina Rybakova / Ivan Makhnonosov of Russia) are only 2.87 points behind them. So, they can't relax - they have to put in a good Free Dance to at least maintain their 4th position.

:cheer: WELL DONE!!! :cheer:

The Junior Free Dance is due to start at 10:30:00 CEST (08:30:00 GMT / 09:30:00 BST / 11:30:00 EEST / 11:30:00 MSK / 13:30:00 YEKT). So 3 hours from now.

Angelina and Ilia will be the twelfth partnership to start. So, second partnership in Group 3 (and second partnership after the resurfacing).

They are due to start at 12:20:20 CEST (10:20:20 GMT / 11:20:20 BST / 13:20:20 EEST / 13:20:20 MSK / 15:20:20 YEKT). So 4h 50m from now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nThchHM0sw4

http://www.isuresults.com/results/s...JUNIOR----FNL-000100--_StartListwithTimes.pdf

http://www.isuresults.com/results/season2122/jgpsvk2021/SEG002.htm

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
OK, finally got the Free Dance segment watched this morning. And, unfortunately, it was the second scenario I described that played out.

ISU Junior Grand Prix Skate Slovakia Free Dance: Results; Protocols
ISU Junior Grand Prix Skate Slovakia Ice Dance: Results

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXfc_iJcdRk

Angelina and Ilia finished 7th out of 15 in the FD, with a score of 85.59. This meant that they dropped to 7th place overall, with a score of 146.13.

To be honest, this drop in position is not a good reflection of how they got on in their Free. It is more a reflection of how close everybody was after the Short. There were no major mistakes from Angelina and Ilia. But, there were quite a few little mistakes, which added up. The most noticable thing was Angelina losing her balance in one of the sets of twizzles.

You could see that they were disappointed after they finished. Ilia in particular looked very upset. And when they were waiting for their results, they tried to be cheery, but you could see that the disappointment was still there. The masks didn't hide it.

One of the things that was said about the Short was that it was very innovative. Well, they were being innovative in the Free too. At one point, Ilia threw Angelina up into the air, and he did a full 360 rolled up like a ball. Even Ted said he had never seen that before.

This was a very different programme to their Short. After the dark gothic theme of the Short, the Free was a lighter classical theme. They were both wearing white, with goth Angelina transforming into the goddess Aphrodite. The music was the polar opposite of Róisín Murphy's song - a Ludovico Einaudi piece that is VERY familiar to figure skating fans. That said, this was the first time I had heard "Nuvole Bianche" with vocals.

I really enjoyed this programme. And when they do it clean, they will be right up there.

On the whole, with these two programmes, I think this is going to be a strong season for them.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Wow. Hard to believe it is a month since we last saw Angelina and Ilia in Košice, Slovakia. But, never fear, they are in action again today in Gdańsk, Poland.

The Short Dance kicks off at 11:45:00 CEST (09:45:00 GMT / 10:45:00 BST / 12:45:00 EEST / 12:45:00 MSK / 14:45:00 YEKT). So 5 hours from now.

Angelina and Ilia will be the 10th partnership to start. So, fifth partnership to go in Group 2 (and final partnership before the resurfacing).

The Group 2 Warm-Up is due to start at 12:22:10 CEST (10:22:10 GMT / 11:22:10 BST / 13:22:10 EEST / 13:22:10 MSK / 15:22:10 YEKT). So 5h 37m from now.

Angelina and Ilia are due to start at 12:53:00 CEST (10:53:00 GMT / 11:53:00 BST / 13:53:00 EEST / 13:53:00 MSK / 15:53:00 YEKT). So 6h 8m from now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aV7yBRH4lEY

http://www.isuresults.com/results/s...JUNIOR----QUAL000100--_StartListwithTimes.pdf

http://www.isuresults.com/results/season2122/jgppol2021/SEG007.htm

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
ISU Junior Grand Prix Baltic Cup Short Dance: Results; Protocols

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QST184LMHI

Angelina and Ilia finished 4th out of 15 in the SD, with a score of 59.78.

As with their last Junior GP, Ted was full of praise when they finished. He said:

"That was the most innovative, creative, quirky, quaint, fun Rhythm Danvce I've seen the whole season. OK, people will have differences of opinions, I get it, but that was a lot of fun to watch".​

That quote sums up the programme very well. But, after reviewing some of what they did, he then said this:

"But this team is delightful, and they're exciting, and they're going to shake up the world of Dance in time".​

I don't think you can get higher praise than that! :bow: :clap: :points:

But, I am still worried, because I thought all that about Zhiganshina / Gazsi. Yet the judges just didn't get them, scoring them down all the time. And, although Angelina and Ilia achieved their absolute PB for the SD here, there are signs that the judges are not too sure about this programme.

When looking at the protocols for the Free Dance at last week's Junior GP, the Ljubljana Cup, I noticed that Sofía Val and Nikita Vitryanyuk had a note at the bottom of the Deductions box saying "Violation of choreo restrictions (2 of 10)". They didn't have any points deducted, though. I hadn't noticed anything like this before, and so didn't know what it meant. Well, this week, Angelina and Ilia had this for their SD:

Violation of choreo restrictions (5 of 10)

The difference is that there was a "D" underneath the columns for 4 of the Judges (1, 2, 4 and 6), and the Referee. And they did have a point deducted.

@dorispulaski explained that this happens when the judges vote on whether to apply a deduction. And whereas Sofía and Nikita's violation only got one judge voting in favour, Angelina and Ilia's violation did get the majority. She also gave examples of things that normally get voted on. The frustrating thing is that the protocols didn't tell us what the violation actually was. So, we were left guessing what it was for.

My guess was that it was for the worm (i.e. they were touching the ice). @Seven Sisters' guess was that Angelina had too many body parts above Ilia's shoulder during a lift.

Anyway, Doris also pointed out that in Košice, one of the judges had voted in favour of applying a deduction for a choreographic violation. And she said that these things cannot be ignored.

I hope they know what it is for, because Doris is right - they need to change it. You can't afford to be taking a chance and risk throwing away points unnecessarily. Points make prizes!

The interesting thing is that they weren't alone. 7 other partnerships had violations voted on. But none of them got a deduction applied.

But, let's not get bogged down on this.

Going into the Free Dance, Angelina and Ilia are in 4th position and have a 4.57 point advantage over the partnership directly behind them, Ekaterina Andreeva / Ivan Desyatov (BLR). The exciting thing is that they are only 1.78 points behind Olga Mamchenkova /Mark Volkov in 3rd position, and 3.51 points behind Isabella Flores / Dimitry Tsarevski (USA) in 2nd position! So, if Angelina and Ilia have a good FD, they have a very good shot of getting a medal. (The current leaders, the Russian-Italian partnership of Irina Khavronina / Dario Cirisano, are 8.27 points ahead of Angelina and Ilia, so perhaps a bit out of reach).

The Junior Free Dance is due to start at 15:30:00 CEST (13:30:00 GMT / 14:30:00 BST / 16:30:00 EEST / 16:30:00 MSK / 18:30:00 YEKT). So 8 hours from now.

Angelina and Ilia will be the twelfth partnership to start. So, second partnership in Group 3 (and second partnership after the resurfacing).

The Group 3 Warm-Up is due to start at 17:07:40 CEST (15:07:40 GMT / 16:07:40 BST / 18:07:40 EEST / 18:07:40 MSK / 20:07:40 YEKT). So 9h 37m from now.

Angelina and Ilia are due to start at 17:20:20 CEST (15:20:20 GMT / 16:20:20 BST / 18:20:20 EEST / 18:20:20 MSK / 20:20:20 YEKT). So 9h 50m from now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81OgStItU8k

http://www.isuresults.com/results/s...OR----QUAL000100--_JudgesDetailsperSkater.pdf

http://www.isuresults.com/results/season2122/jgppol2021/SEG007.htm

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
THEY WON THE BRONZE MEDAL!!!!!!

ISU Junior Grand Prix Baltic Cup Free Dance: Results; Protocols
ISU Junior Grand Prix Baltic Cup Ice Dance: Results

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYl7k_jSfWg

Angelina and Ilia finished 3rd out of 15 in the FD, with a score of 89.17. This meant that they climbed to 3rd place overall, with a score of 148.95.

This is what I wrote in the competition thread:

Beautiful. Just beautiful.

I know I made it pretty obvious in Košice, but this was more my sort of programme than their Short.

I really don't know what to say. Words can't do it justice. It was sublime. I didn't see any issues at all.

With 3 to go, they're into a massive 13.61 point lead. And deservedly so!

(OK, so I haven't seen any of the other programmes. I'm just going by how good this programme was!)

I think we had already worked it out for ourselves, but Ted admitted as soon as they finished that he really, really likes Angelina and Ilia. And he almost lost his composure when reviewing their wee party piece, trying to emphasise to us just how hard that is to do! :laugh:

Although their SP scored higher in Košice, their FS and overall scores were higher here.

The Top 2 from the SP finished in the same positions in the FS and, hence, overall. However, Angelina and Ilia were much closer to the partnership in 2nd, Isabella Flores / Dimitry Tsarevski (USA), in the FS than they were in the SP. In the SP, they were 3.51 points behind, but in the FS they were only 1.88 points behind. Which meant that they finished 5.39 points behind them overall. The partnership that Angelina and Ilia overtook for 3rd position, Olga Mamchenkova / Mark Volkov (RUS), finished 1.34 points behind them.

Now the question is: when and where will we see them next? Might they make an appearance at the Junior competitions supporting some of the Challengers or some of the other Senior B's in the next month or two?

And, more significantly, will they be taking a trip to Osaka in early December? With all the confusion over just what format the Grand Prix Final will take, your guess is as good as mine!

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just a wee update on our kids.

The Junior Grand Prix wrap-up video was unveiled during the Cup Of Austria, and Angelina and Ilia were featured in it multiple times. But, it wasn't uploaded as an individual video until Tuesday. So, here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1EXel9gZak

And they will be action again at the next week's Victor Petrenko Cup. Which means that Angelina will be spending her 16th birthday in Odessa.

According to the Announcement, the Junior Dancers have their Short Dance practice and competition the following day. So I hope she gets the opportunity to do something special on the day.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
First and foremost...

:cheer: HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY ANGELINA!!! :cheer:

I hope she has had a really enjoyable day, and that the coming year is a good one for her, both on and off the ice.

Although she is in action first thing tomorrow morning, I hope she has an opportunity to do something special today to mark this milestone.

And I hope that come Saturday she receives an extra special present - a medal! ;) :biggrin:

The Short Dance is due to start tomorrow at 11:20:00 EEST (08:20:00 GMT / 09:20:00 BST / 11:20:00 MSK / 13:20:00 YEKT). So 18 hours from now.

Angelina and Ilia will be the 1st partnership to start.

They are due to start at 11:25:30 EEST (08:25:30 GMT / 09:25:30 BST / 11:25:30 MSK / 13:25:30 YEKT). So 18h 5m from now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tG-aar3epw

https://ufsf.com.ua/protolkol/SEZON...TRENKO_CUP/IceDanceJunior_RD_TimeSchedule.pdf

https://ufsf.com.ua/protolkol/SEZON_2021-2022/20_10_2021_VICTOR_PETRENKO_CUP/SEG014.HTM

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
THEY WON THE SHORT DANCE!!!!!!

Victor Petrenko Cup Short Dance: Results; Protocols

No video uploaded yet 😞

Angelina and Ilia finished 1st out of 7 in the SD, with a score of 89.17.

Here is what I wrote in the competition thread:

I'm not a happy bunny. The stream was misbehaving the whole way through them. :mad: :mad: :mad:

What I saw looked good. But, I'm biased. I love them, and I love the whole concept of the programme.

63.36 points. That is a new Season's Best score for the SD and, according to my records, it is also their third highest SD score ever. Their highest SD score, incidentally, was achieved the last time they were in Odessa, for the Ludmila Mikhailovskaya Dance Trophy back in February.

They won all segments in that competition. So, hopefully this is a sign.

:cheer: WELL DONE ANGELINA AND ILIA!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

Although I am still learning what everything means, it is in situations like this that the Protocols become invaluable. And looking at them, everything was as good as it looked to me!

They are currently lying 3.94 points ahead of Mariia Pinchuk / Mykyta Pogorielov (UKR) in 2nd position. They look to be the only real challengers to Angelina and Ilia, as the 3rd placed partnership is 7.62 back of the leaders. And their main concern will be keeping their place on the podium, as the partnerships in 4th and 5th are VERY close behind them.

So, hopefully everything will go well tomorrow morning. And, they will be starting just over an hour later tomorrow than they did today.

The Junior Free Dance is due to start tomorrow at 12:30:00 EEST (09:30:00 GMT / 10:30:00 BST / 12:30:00 MSK / 14:30:00 YEKT). So 15 hours from now.

Angelina and Ilia will be the seventh partnership to start. So, last partnership in Group 2 (and last partnership altogther).

The Group 2 Warm-Up is due to start at 12:53:00 EEST (09:53:00 GMT / 10:53:00 BST / 12:53:00 MSK / 14:53:00 YEKT). So 15h 23m from now.

Angelina and Ilia are due to start at 13:16:00 EEST (10:16:00 GMT / 11:16:00 BST / 13:16:00 MSK / 15:16:00 YEKT). So 15h 46m from now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETfUEXuG_yU

https://ufsf.com.ua/protolkol/SEZON...TRENKO_CUP/IceDanceJunior_FD_TimeSchedule.pdf

https://ufsf.com.ua/protolkol/SEZON_2021-2022/20_10_2021_VICTOR_PETRENKO_CUP/SEG015.HTM

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
THEY WON THE VICTOR PETRENKO CUP!!!!!!

Victor Petrenko Cup Free Dance: Results; Protocols
Victor Petrenko Cup Ice Dance: Results

No video uploaded yet 😞

Angelina and Ilia finished 1st out of 7 in the FD, with a score of 92.29. This meant that they remained in 1st place overall, with a score of 155.65.

Unfortunately, there were major technical issues at the arena yesterday morning. There was a very long delay (about 1h 30m) to the skating starting, which meant that Angelina and Ilia ended up skating when I was having dinner. So, I didn't see them until this morning.

Although there has not been an individual video uploaded, the livestream itself has been archived. Now, I should add, the stream only started broadcasting duing the Group 2 Warm-Up. So, they are starting only 25 minutes into the video.

You all know that I love this programme. And this was the best performance of it I have seen. In my eyes, it was faultless.

And I think Angelina and Ilia knew just how good it was, because as soon as they finished, they had the biggest hug you have ever seen! :ghug: And then they had another big hug as they were coming off the ice. :ghug:

I just wish that there had been a camera pointing towards the results area, as I would have loved to have seen their reaction to the scores. And I wish they had shown the Podium Ceremony too.

Hopefully, somebody will post a photo.

Anyway, they won overall by 7.79 points from Mariia Pinchuk / Mykyta Pogorielov. So, same Top 2 as it was at the Ludmila Mikhailovskaya Dance Trophy. However, the winning margin was much smaller this week - it was by 22.60 points in February. Angelina and Ilia scored 5.93 points lower this week than in February, while Mariia and Mykyta scored 8.88 points higher. The reason for the difference closing so much is that Mariia and Mykyta actually had a below par FS in February. So the score this week was more representative of where they are compared to Angelina and Ilia.

When I was looking at Angelina's Instagram on Thursday, she had mentioned on one of her posts that they will be doing the Open d'Andorra at the end of November. I don't want to tempt fate, but on both of their previous visits to Canillo, Angelina and Ilia have won the Gold Medal...

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
We have now reached Day 5 of the Bavarian Open, which means that it is the day that all the Ice Dance competitions start.

The Junior Short Dance is due to start at 15:15:00 CET (14:15:00 GMT / 16:15:00 EET / 17:15:00 MSK / 19:15:00 YEKT). So 8 hours from now.

Angelina and Ilia will be the 14th partnership to start. So, first partnership in Group 4.

The Group 4 Warm-Up is due to start at 16:51:30 CET (15:51:30 GMT / 17:51:30 EET / 18:51:30 MSK / 20:51:30 YEKT). So 9h 36m from now.

Angelina and Ilia are due to start at 16:57:00 CET (15:57:00 GMT / 17:57:00 EET / 18:57:00 MSK / 20:57:00 YEKT). So 9h 42m from now.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x871rhf

http://www.deu-event.de/results/BO2022/BO2022_JuniorIceDance_RD_TimeSchedule.pdf

http://www.deu-event.de/results/BO2022/SEG017.HTM

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

Bavarian Open Junior Short Dance: Results; Protocols

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwLAUNOP1EE

Angelina and Ilia finished 1st out of 15 in the SD, with a score of 59.89.

Boys, but it is too long since I last saw Angelina and Ilia! Seeing this SP again made me realise just how much I've missed them!

Of course, as somebody that is not an expert in Ice Dance, the lack of a TES box at this event means that I can't talk specifics. But, in my eyes anyway, that was faultless.

Into the lead with 59.89 points.

CaroLiza_fan

Looking at the protocols, the judges agreed with me. Apart from two neutral marks, everything from the judges was positive.

They did get a deduction for a late start, though. To be honest, I did think at the time they were taking a bit long to leave their coach at the boards. But, it never crossed my mind that they would get called for it. Getting penalised for a late start is not something that happens very often. To the extent that I can't even remember the last time I saw it happen.

They are currently lying 3.60 points ahead of 2nd position, Noemi TALI / Stefano FRASCA (ITA), and 4.24 points ahead of 3rd position, Elizabeth TKACHENKO / Alexey KILIAKOV (ISR).

Although they have a decent lead, they should not be complacent. So, let's hope that they are a bit quicker getting into position and don't give away points unneccessarily in the Free Skate.

The Junior Free Dance is due to start at 12:00:00 CET (11:00:00 GMT / 13:00:00 EET / 14:00:00 MSK / 16:00:00 YEKT). So 5 hours from now.

Angelina and Ilia will be the 15th and last partnership to start. So, fifth and last partnership in Group 3.

The Group 3 Warm-Up is due to start at 13:28:00 CET (12:28:00 GMT / 14:28:00 EET / 15:28:00 MSK / 17:28:00 YEKT). So 6h 28m from now.

Angelina and Ilia are due to start at 13:59:30 CET (12:59:30 GMT / 14:59:30 EET / 15:59:30 MSK / 17:59:30 YEKT). So 6h 59m from now.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x871rhf

http://www.deu-event.de/results/BO2022/BO2022_JuniorIceDance_FD_TimeSchedule.pdf

http://www.deu-event.de/results/BO2022/SEG018.HTM

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
THEY WON THE BAVARIAN OPEN!!!!!!

[BBavarian Open Junior Free Dance:[/B] Results; Protocols
Bavarian Open Junior Ice Dance: Results

No video uploaded yet 😞

Angelina and Ilia finished 1st out of 15 in the FD, with a score of 93.28. This meant that they remained in 1st place overall, with a score of 153.17.

More to follow

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
We have now reached Day 2 of the Jégvirág Cup, which means that it is the day that all the Ice Dance competitions start.

The Junior Short Dance is due to start at 17:48 CET (16:48 GMT / 18:48 EET / 19:48 MSK / 21:48 YEKT). So 9 hours from now.

Angelina and Ilia will be the 3rd partnership to start. So, final partnership in Group 1.

The Coloured Time Schedule for the whole event says that the Group 2 Warm-Up is due to start at 18:11 CET (17:11 GMT / 19:11 EET / 20:11 MSK / 22:11 YEKT). So 9h 23m from now.

So, in theory, Angelina and Ilia are due to start about 6m 30s before that. Say, about 18:04 CET (17:04 GMT / 19:04 EET / 20:04 MSK / 22:04 YEKT). So 9h 16m from now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bThdB0gA9eY

No Time Schedule 😞

http://hunskate.hu/external/mukorcsolya/2021_2022/Jegvirag2022ISU/SEG192.HTM

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

Jégvirág Cup Junior Short Dance: Results; Protocols

No video uploaded yet 😞

Angelina and Ilia finished 1st out of 6 in the SD, with a score of 56.59.

What can I say? Angelina and Ilia were great as usual.

The only thing I did notice was that they got slightly out of sync during both sets of Twizzles near the end. But, apart from that, it looked flawless to me.

They score 56.59 points, and go into the lead, 24.95 points ahead of Petra CSIKÓS / Patrik CSIKÓS (HUN).

I was surprised to find that that is actually their lowest score of the season. Which might explain why there wasn't much of a reaction to the scores. They had pretty downbeat expressions the whole time they were sitting on the bench.

But, as I said, they looked great to me!

CaroLiza_fan

After looking at the Protocols, there's not much actually I can add. There were no minuses at all, be it in GOE or from the Judges. The Judges marks were universally +1 and +2, apart from Judge 3 who gave them +3 on their Straight Line Lift.

I was surprised that there were no minuses for the Twizzles, given that I mentioned that they went slightly out of sync. But, I'm not complaining!

Angelina and Ilia are currently lying 4.77 points ahead of 2nd position, Giorgia GALIMBERTI / Matteo MANDELLI (ITA), and 13.94 points ahead of 3rd position, Réka LEVELES / Balázs LEVELES (HUN).

So, it's a two-horse race for the win, with the four sibling partnerships fighting over the remaining positions.

The Junior Free Dance is due to start at 9:02 CET (8:02 GMT / 10:02 EET / 11:02 MSK / 13:02 YEKT). So 2 hours from now.

Angelina and Ilia will be the 6th and last partnership to start. So, third and last partnership in Group 2.

The Group 2 Warm-Up is due to start at 9:25 CET (8:25 GMT / 10:25 EET / 11:25 MSK / 13:25 YEKT). So 2h 23m from now.

The Coloured Time Schedule for the whole event says Group 2 is due to finish at 9:55 CET (8:55 GMT / 10:55 EET / 11:55 MSK / 13:55 YEKT). So 2h 53m from now.

HOWEVER, that was made out before one of the partnerships withdrew. So, all I can say is that Angelina and Ilia are due to skate some time in that half hour period.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06CA-VPO3DM

No Time Schedule 😞

http://hunskate.hu//external/mukorcsolya/2021_2022/Jegvirag2022ISU/SEG193.HTM

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
THEY WON THE JÉGVIRÁG CUP!!!!!!

Jégvirág Cup Junior Free Dance: Results; Protocols
Jégvirág Cup Junior Ice Dance: Results

No video uploaded yet 😞

Angelina and Ilia finished 1st out of 6 in the FD, with a score of 83.59. This meant that they remained in 1st place overall, with a score of 140.18.

More to follow

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
We have now reached Day 2 of the Junior World Championships, which means that it is the day that the Ice Dancers start their campaign.

The Junior Short Dance is due to start at 14:15:00 EEST (11:15:00 GMT / 12:15:00 BST / 14:15:00 MSK / 16:15:00 YEKT). So 6 hours from now.

Angelina and Ilia will be the 20th partnership to start. So, first partnership in the final group, Group 5.

The Group 2 Warm-Up is due to start at 17:10:30 EEST (14:10:30 GMT / 15:10:30 BST / 17:10:30 MSK / 18:10:30 YEKT). So 8h 55m from now.

Angelina and Ilia are due to start at 17:16:00 EEST (14:16:00 GMT / 15:16:00 BST / 17:16:00 MSK / 18:16:00 YEKT). So 9h 1m from now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oblskEqMaDE

http://www.isuresults.com/results/season2122/wjc2022/SEG007.htm

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Junior World Championships Short Dance: Results; Protocols

No video uploaded yet 😞

Angelina and Ilia finished 5th out of 24 in the SD, with a score of 62.15.

Unfortunately, some Twizzle issues. But, otherwise, faultless. In my eyes anyway.

I know I'm biased because I adopted them as my children from day 1. But I just love this programme.

Into 2nd position, just 0.32 points behind Darya and Michail.

CaroLiza_fan

I think this season is getting to me. This is the second event in a row that I have commented about Angelina and Ilia having issues with the Twizzles in the SP, and then looked at the Protocols to find that the Judges didn't see anything wrong with them. Am I going mad? Am I imagining issues where there are none?

But, as I said in my Jégvirág Cup report, I'm not complaining! :biggrin:

Again, like at the Jégvirág Cup, there was not a single minus on the Protocols sheet.

Angelina and Ilia are currently lying 0.32 points behind 4th position, Darya GRIMM / Michail SAVITSKIY (DEU), and 0.72 points ahead of 6th position, Hannah LIM / Ye QUAN (KOR). They are the bottom three partnerships in a larger group of five partnerships covered by 2.57 points that stretches up to 2nd position, Natalie D'ALESSANDRO / Bruce WADDELL (CAN), who are 1.85 points ahead of Angelina and Ilia.

Although they are currently in 5th, there is a good chance that Angelina and Ilia could climb up in the SP. If they have a good Free Dance, a medal is definitely not out of the question. Of any colour.

The leaders after the SP, Oona BROWN / Gage BROWN (USA), are only 4.83 points ahead of Angelina and Ilia. So, if things go their way, there is actually a chance that Angelina and Ilia could win this. But, let's not get ahead of ourselves.

So, here's to a good Free Dance!

The Junior Free Dance is due to start at 11:45:00 EEST (08:45:00 GMT / 09:45:00 BST / 11:45:00 MSK / 13:45:00 YEKT). So 4 hours from now.

Angelina and Ilia will be the 16th partnership to start. So, first partnership in the final group, Group 4.

The Group 4 Warm-Up is due to start at 14:04:00 EEST (11:04:00 GMT / 12:04:00 BST / 14:04:00 MSK / 16:04:00 YEKT). So 6h 19m from now.

Angelina and Ilia are due to start at 14:09:30 EEST (11:09:30 GMT / 12:09:30 BST / 14:09:30 MSK / 16:09:30 YEKT). So 6h 24m from now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqanSypdpwg

http://www.isuresults.com/results/s...JUNIOR----FNL-000100--_StartListwithTimes.pdf

http://www.isuresults.com/results/season2122/wjc2022/SEG008.htm

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan